WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

Of course you are! It’s a late 80’s Charvel (just in mod format!). ;p
LOL

5 Likes

Those look nice, but just wouldn’t match any of my outfits. lmao

5 Likes

I like mine too… very reliable. Great TC Mod.

4 Likes

I was able to (helpfully) help out @Maureeenie out with some NIC Salts concerns.

4 Likes

You did so!

4 Likes

Having @BoyHowdy back and on the music thread. I really missed him and his most excellent choice in music.

Also, talking to my good friend @SthrnMixer for quite a bit. Good times.

7 Likes

Maybe I was just young. Or maybe it really was a better beer in a different time. But when I was a teenager in the 70s I drank a lot of Old Milwaukee. I’d rather go back to those times than drink that beer though. Life was simple.

9 Likes

it really wasn’t ever that great, lets be honest.

7 Likes

In my neck of the woods it was always Budwiser, until the year they went on strike and everybody found out how good Pabst Blue Ribbon was. Bud lost over 50% of their bar business as the aftermath of that. I know one of my best friends dad’s owned the distributorship in the area We had to listen to him bitch for the next two years.

6 Likes

I thought these guys own everyone now? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InBev

3 Likes

Indeed it wasn’t but it was cheap and that was very important.Later we discovered Schaefer and iirc was even cheaper .You could buy two six packs of that and two six packs of Budweiser for the same price as a case of Old Milwaukee .:grin:

I agree haven’t had a Bud in years but still grab a PBR at times

Almost!

3 Likes

$2.99 a 12 pack back in the day.
Brain teaser puzzles in the caps kept you occupied for hours.

9 Likes

This was a day or two ago if I remember right 1976/1977. Yup I could legally buy beer in Idaho back then at the ripe old age of 19

3 Likes

Seriously? Hours?

Why, it only took me about 10 minutes to figure out this puzzle says “Fard the Feven”

Some people. Sheesh! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Started to be only minutes, but the farther into the case or two you got the harder they seemed to get.:crazy_face:

5 Likes

11 Likes

…10 seconds laters

face the facts

2 Likes

No no… It’s cleeeaaarly an 80’s joke amongst the hard working office workers who routinely drank after hours:

Face the Fax

Because you can’t load the paper you want to send if you’re not looking at it…/kneeslap
:eyes:

5 Likes

How do you even put that in your pocket :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Pocket? He puts it in his fanny pack. :rofl:

4 Likes