ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

WHAT Has Made You Smile Today?

I made a Cuban Tobacco that I actually like! I don’t like like Pipe or Cigar tobaccos, but I actually like what I made. It’s a Creamy Caramel Tobacco using Havana Dry SC. I almost didn’t use it, glad I did though, it’s quite tasty.

This is a PSA, a Public Service Amber: Do not let School Buses ride your bum in traffic, especially at a stop. Should they check their blindspots, that Crossing Arm will annihilate your bumper.

An ‘Amber Alert’ hope the damage isn’t too bad

It was my mom’s Cadillac, and it’s bad. More than a grand to fix. Damaged one of the backup sensors.

Opening my new Guitar case

Gotta love that!!
Congrats on the new V! She’s a beaut! :thumbsup:

That is Awesome! You need to go channel some Albert King , Jimi Hendrix , and Lonnie Mack!

Just got home from a 2-day convention in Los Angeles. So nice to be home. The convention was great. Spent two days at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel and it was great. Slept like a baby. I’m sure the alcohol helped a bit :grinning:

I too just finished my taxes and I think I’m gonna be sick with the results

_emphasized text_How could I possibly not smile!!!

Today is @Cutlass92 and my 10th anniversary. I’m smiling because I got to spend the entire day with the love of my life❤️

After all this time?
Congratulations, @Molly_Mcghee and @Cutlass92

Congrats @Molly_Mcghee and @Cutlass92 !!!

Glad for you)

Congratulations, @Molly_Mcghee and @Cutlass92

@Rob62 Wow! awesome guitar!!!

RnR concert in my town. I love garage club atmoshphere #notVapeRelated lol

And it plays as good as it looks, I can not play a wide neck Guitar so a Les Paul is out for me
but I was in a guitar shop and saw the thin neck and had to give it a try ( that was my 1st mistake ) LOL. Next thing I know I had to order one
There’s just something about a Gibson Guitar and a Marshall amp :smiley:

Congrats @Molly_Mcghee and @Cutlass92!

What did @Cutlass92 do all day?