3 Likes

Thanks. Now watch, the badge is gonna change :grinning:

7 Likes

Perfect! Love it! :tada:

4 Likes

derailing the thread definitely is a stupid thing to do today :crazy_face:

You win internet of the day!

5 Likes

OK so no stupid thing today (the day is still young however) but I was out at the post office yesterday and knew I needed Super Bowl snacks and didnā€™t stop because, wellā€¦I was lazy. Now itā€™s Super Bowl Sunday three hours to kick off and I still havenā€™t gone to the store. On top of that, I have some yard work to do as Iā€™ve notice the county compliance vehicle cruising around town and I really donā€™t feel like doing anything but parking my ass on the couch. Wonder if Frosted Flakes and olives would make good football food?
Before you ask, yes, I do have beer.
Iā€™m stupid, not insane.

8 Likes

Getting ready for work.
Put my hair up.
Hair spray my hair.
Notice that my hairspray must be out. It sounds unusual.
WELL THATS BECAUSE IT WAS AIR FRESHENER.
My husband " at least you will smell like orchids for workā€¦"

12 Likes

My mother did that once only she used Raid. I told her to wash it off and she said she wouldnā€™t because it took her hours to look that good. Insanity runs in my family.

7 Likes

Making a one litre batch of my fav juice added RFSC Strawberry Kiwi rather than RFSC Strawberry - not to worry it may taste nice I say to myself, 4 seconds later I realize i have no more RFSC Graham cracker to actually make the mix I wanted. No more mixing today.

6 Likes

Mod cells were low, I was late for a meeting, so rather than change out, I just grabbed an extra pair of cells and left. Shortly after I left, the cells needed to be changed. Popped in the new pairā€¦ only to find I grabbed a dead pair from the ā€˜to be chargedā€™ pileā€¦ :grimacing: :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Things heard in a womenā€™sā€¦ Oh fuggedaboutit. :laughing: Anyways! Hope you had a backup handy!

3 Likes