What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

My daughter has not put this one down since she tried it.

7 Likes

in the mood for something simple.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/955843/Morning%20Mango

2 Likes

Oooops wrong thread…

3 Likes

Well it made me smile. Lol

2 Likes

Felt like experiMINTING tonight…

After latest taste test showed spearmint fully took over dropped it to .5%

2 Likes

If you’ve not tried this, do yourself a favor and try @core’s recipe . This stuff rocks. I’ve been vaping it as part of my regular rotation, but often find I vape it all day. It’s in my squonk bottle a good bit. Stop reading and start mixing.

8 Likes

@TheTinMan :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

3 Likes

Of course I don’t have kettle corn! grrrr

3 Likes

Thanks!

I have vaped 240mls of this :smiley:

4 Likes

trying this one, worth the wait

3 Likes

Created and mixed these up an hour or so ago. Tasting good already(edit: so far;). Let the steeping commence!

3 Likes

This week I changed my mixing philosophy. I was getting more confident and making my recipes too complicated, up to 10 flavours and I still didn’t know what each did on their own.
Therefore a 6 pack challenge was in order, thanks to @vape4dayz for pointing it out.

I got my inspiration for this from a recipe @Jazzy_girl posted, just had to try some sherbet.

7 Likes

Look great!

1 Like

And if I may be greedy and post another. This one is the best I’ve made in the last couple of weeks, or so I reckon. :sunglasses:
Love the change with citric acid, thanks @woftam

6 Likes

Mixing up 250 ml of Cupid’s Arrow @ 0 nic

2 Likes

Mixing up Sb Smoothie

Waiting on vg and pg to cool after heating to 140 degrees Fahrenheit… before adding flavors

4 Likes

Taste testing day. I made all of these on 15/03/2018.

There are many more to taste test, I have now made 75 different mixes since the 6 February. I’m now seeing the benefits in regards to balancing flavours in a mix.

8 Likes

Doing a batch now …

10 Likes

I started to comment a couple days ago when I read you and your other Aussie bud talking about the six flavor recipes…

JMHO, but I think you both would benefit even further (and would see things progress faster) if you scaled it back to 3 flavors. Balance those 3, then add a layer (one at a time) as you go, and balancing the total mix becomes way easier! :wink:

At least, that’s what helped me…

It’s very cool watching the two of you’s enthusiasm though! :grinning:

5 Likes

I like it 3, sounds like the number of the week. My 6 pack challenge finishes tomorrow. I’m waiting on my mag mixer, so I’m in the process of development, while I wait.
Thanks for the advice, I am definitely going to try it. I can see the benefits of dropping to 6, so 3 will even help me understand individual flavours better.:+1:
I am greedy though out of the 120 in my stash, it says I’ve used 103. :crazy_face:
Plus just about to order another 26 flavours, when does this stop, every time I order, I just find more.

3 Likes