What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

um i dont see yabba dabba doo lol jk

1 Like

Mixed the following up about a month ago (2/25/2018).

Mystic Night
2.00% Juicy Peach (CAP)
2.00% Kilanca (Nicotine River)
2.00% Peach (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.50% Sweet Cream (FW)
0.50% Alpine Strawberry (Flavorah)
Initial testing:
As a SnV it has a slightly perfumy after taste and slight bite like unripe fruit.
1 month steep:
Peachy flavored vape, has both the skin and the flesh. While it does taste like a ripe peach it has what I would call more of a nectarine taste. Not overly sweet and coy, more like a natural fruit.

3 Likes

How’s that cornbread pudding? I bought a bottle of the original but haven’t vaped it yet. But I have all of those ingredients.

1 Like

These were full this morning.

3 Likes

@Chrispdx Just mixed it, going to let it settle down first.

@fidalgo_vapes OH, you better believe it’s Yabba Dabba Do in there, but I checked and you had it set to private, so didn’t want to blow it up. …

4 Likes

I made a 60ml of this, and though a good few weeks or month steep would be optimal, it was still pretty good right away and a few days in. Then I lost it. Lol. Probably left it at work. Anyways, gonna mix up a 120ml tonight. Any suggestions welcome. I’m not a fan of the candy type bananas, more into real and fresh banana. I do also have fa bano, think that would help as support at an even lower % than the fr banana? Since I liked it, I might just keep it as is. But always open for you good people’s pointers.

5 Likes

Flavorah Banana is, imo, a good realistic banana. Also, it’s pretty strong so you could keep it @1.00% and lower.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll put that on my shopping list. Gonna guess i should put the MF one on my list too.

1 Like

I stumbled on this one from @webchicken today

Really good flavor but sweet, reminds me a lot of premium juices I used to buy, straight from a SNV. I think I like this a lot :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Kettle Corn (TPA), does that in any way resemble Popcorn (CAP)?

1 Like

Well, I can’t believe the difference the mag mixer make to the initial flavour. :star_struck:
I just pulled this off, the colour resembles 3-4 days when mixed by hand.

I’ve done something right. It has a tangy orange/passionfruit inhale and creamy vanilla exhale. :flushed:

3 Likes

At 4 months old this recipe is the bomb dot com. I wish I’d made more!

11 Likes

Looks good.

1 Like

Waiting on the postman for todays delivery, then I will be making this with a few of subs.
I have found coffee and chocolate harder to crack.

2 Likes

Just something I’ve been playing around with.

4 Likes

@anon28032772 Sorry mate, don’t have CAP Popcorn so I cannot compare to that.

1 Like

That reads incredible man!
You’re killing me with the MF dark chocolate though… :laughing:

2 Likes

If anyone has these ingredients and has the time please give this a mix and tell me what you think

2 Likes

Unless that’s a typo, I really don’t see it having any effect.

3 Likes