What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

I was looking for these mixes in your recipe stash, but I wasn’t able to find them. I was interested in the recipes you used. Do you mind sharing them?

4 Likes

I would share the private url… but kinda hard to copy and paste on a tablet. Wish there was a button to click that copy the private url. but here’s what they were adapted from

Would make adaptions public but they not tested yet. Or going to be tested by me anytime soon. Have some single flavor tests to do with real flavor first… friend wanted those even thou I was out of strawberry(LB). So subbed real flavor(SC) at a much lower %

Edit :

Opps. Forgot one

3 Likes

I thought I’d report on my adventures:

The past few days, I have been trying recipes I mixed earlier on:

Delightful finger testing, I think I do not agree with Peach INW though as it tastes like powdery chemical at any temperature ( if a bit better around 220 )
It could be my sub for Pienapple SC RF, and I now have pineapple FA with the ELFC sales, I’ll give it another try and let this one rest a bit before final decision.

Really good stuff, I’ll make more of it and probably pass some around. I would not described it as refined but it is definitely very well rounded.

I really wanted to like this one, and the rich ice cream base is present but the cardamom does not pop out as it should

Will give this one a second try later, but while it is good, I don’t really find the dominant Fuji to be that interesting. It is good, pretty nice, just not nice enough for me to really make a mark.

finally

I have used quite a lot of this as a light pleasant flavour. The banana did go and hide a bit and the pistachio is nowhere to be seen from me, but the orange and meringue hold up and give a nice if slightly nondescript experience.

6 Likes

Now for the stuff I mixed in the meantime, I’ll just share a couple of recipes which I am testing out at lower flavour ratio

Massacred this one a bit but it tastes pretty promising on the finger. Reduced flavours by half and swapped Torrone(FA) for Nugat (INW)

Reduced flavours by half, more or less. I’ll let it rest as the finger testing is not bad but not convincing. Time will tell (and so will thyme when I get my latest flavour order, but this is another story)

Finally not mixed for lack of time, but flavours already adapted,

where I am taking the flavours down by nearly half (because 19.25% is too much, even for cap dominated recipes)
Walnut Pie : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2475779/Walnut%20Pie

1.00% Brown Sugar (TPA)
1.00% Butter Cream (CAP)
0.50% Caramel (FA)
0.75% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
0.50% Golden Butter (CAP)
0.75% Maple Syrup (FA)
1.25% Sugar Cookie (CAP)
0.75% Toasted Marshmallow (TPA)
0.75% Vanilla Shisha (INAWERA)
1.50% Walnut (FA)

Flavor total: 8.75%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/mMfA

Will try to report on these when I get the chance.

8 Likes

Yummmmmmmmmmmy :yum:

5 Likes

What I call Burple Frog. Vapin on Replay at a low power so the grape comes out first and the other flavors layer over during the vape. A cool vape but very tasty.

4 Likes

Currently vaping my adaptation of:

TOC’S Cookie Lover RFSC
7.00% RY4 Double (TFA)
2.50% French Vanilla V2 (CAP)
2.00% Sugar Cookie (Real Flavors)
0.50% Now Glycerite Stevia
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/485324/TOC’S Cookie Lover#

and it is delicious paired with a cold brewed 8 o clock coffee on ice. I plan to mix it again soon using the RF SC French Vanilla now that I am out of CAP FV.

4 Likes

Just tested this at 22 days and it’s my new favorite. The difference from 1 week to 3 weeks steeping is remarkable.

Edit: This Yogurt is smooth and creamy, not overtly tangy. I’m really excited about this one. Going to try it with Blueberry/Yumberry next!

3 Likes

Mixed this yesterday and it is a true shake and vape, I thought the cucumber was going to be way to much, in fact he used 6%, but it is delicious , something different, and a good canvas for other flavors, strawberry, watermelon, and other fruits that could stand some cool moistness, not menthol coolness, but cooling effect.

6 Likes

Another week, another humble contribution. I hope you all like them! A whole mess of new flavors on the way to try.

8 Likes

Caramel Cookies in Custard :yum:

3 Likes

That looks pretty good. Where is the caramel coming from, the graham?

3 Likes

Yeah TFA Graham Cracker has a real thick caramel to it.

If you mix it @ 6% with Acetyl Pyrazine @ 2% you get corn flakes :yum:

Chuck in 1.5% FA Marshmallow for sweetness

4 Likes

Very cool. I usually use it a lot lower so maybe that’s why I’ve never noticed the caramel… :thinking: I’ll have to give it a try!

3 Likes

Think I’ll mix up 270 ml of

1 - 30ml
2- 120ml

Then maybe play around with one drop flavours later.

3 Likes

Trying to come up with some tobacco vapes for pod systems.

This one is coming along well may need some slight adjustments tho

1 Like

@Qdoggus what flv is west cost punch?

2 Likes

Its a fruit blend, use it lightly as it’s easily familiar to taste buds.

A refreshing Fruit Punch flavor, reminiscent of a calm & breezy summer day.

2 Likes

Never thought about it like this. I think you are onto something with this phrasing.

3 Likes

Hey man do not be scared of cheesecake rf sc just start low to your taste. The smell on it is pretty cheesy but to me the taste is pretty good. As for steeping its good off the bat but after 4-6 days it should be stable. Try it!

1 Like