What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

Holly Molly, just tried this, and , well it’s worth to take peak, it’s Insane as DJLsb would say !!

3 Likes

Running a little low on premix juices. Now that I’m not out of vg time to restock the shelves

2 Likes

This looks so good. What other raspberry flavor would be a adequate sub. I have a few, but not the FLV.

1 Like

I have another version with shisha vanilla, and the chestnut can probably go down. Sft at 2% gave about the same feel as here at 6.6

3 Likes

I just can’t get enough of it. I mixed my third batch of 60ml and it’s been my ADV for the last 10 days at least.

5 Likes

For the herbal/menthol crew:

Could not put this one down. Yuzu can probably be swapped with any rindy and a tiny bit bitter citrus. Maybe a grapefruit? Not major anyway.

4 Likes

Trying to work my way down the aroma % usage path. Being very self aware that my mixes linger in the 10-15% range. Especially my attempts at a looper type juice (yep, I’m a sucker for sweet stuffs…). So heres another attempt at a sugar coated fruit cereal w/ hopefully some creamy aftermath on the exhale.

Super Cereal Guys : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2579766/Super+Cereal+Guys

1.50% Berry (Crunch) Cereal (TPA)
0.50% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
0.25% Frosting (Flavorah)
3.50% Fruit Circles (TPA)
1.20% Lemon Meringue Pie (FW)
0.20% Lemonade (Flavorah)
0.75% Marshmallow (CAP)
0.80% Milk and Honey (Flavorah)
1.25% Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 9.95%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/nCTh

5 Likes

this turned out really good, I got 2 30 ml. bottles empty, getting ready to mix another !!

5 Likes

Looks good :smiley:

Will have to add Almond Cookie (SC) (WF) on my next aroma order. How does it stand up against the biscuit and sugar cookie? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it’s a great additive, blends well with biscuit and sugar cookie, it’s good cookie flavor for about anything. I also like there WF cream cheese danish toasted almonds, that is awesome just by itself at 6-9%

3 Likes

I know this combination has been around a while but God it tastes good… give this one a crack if your a FA Forest Mix fan.

11 Likes

I am late to the game by I finally sampled (with a rich cinnamon FLV to Cinnamon Ceylon FA)

and it is really nice, in spite of the frankly unreasonable 4% of Fuji.

8 Likes

Been vaping this again:

After 9-10 weeks steep, it feels like the vanilla custard has taken over all the rest. Anyone had a similar experience?

5 Likes

I like this one. Simple Root Beer Barrel candy type. The Black Licorice really adds the zing at the end like you get with the real candy.

RootinTootin

0.65% Black Licorice (FW)
0.50% French Vanilla Creme (TPA)
2.50% Root Beer (CAP)
6.00% Root Beer (TPA)

9 Likes

Working on a Banana Moon Pie for my wife, and this first draft might just be the finished recipe. Only a good 4 week steep will tell. I made the mistake of testing it on day 2 and can’t put it down. Glad I made a 60ml tester! Going to hide 30ml away for a steep tonight.

6 Likes

I’m working on one too, vastly different from that though. If it’s a fail I will definitely study yours. That’s one I’d particularly like to nail.

3 Likes

It’s pretty spot-on so far. I’d like to see yours when you feel ready to share! I probably can’t make yours, though, if you use PG concentrates, but I can get some ideas.

If you end up checking mine out, don’t sweat that .15% Black Label Banana, they don’t make that version anymore, and it’s not a deal-breaker. RFSC Banana is really good on its own.

2 Likes

It’s definitely PG flavors and MF is in there too. I don’t know if it needs to be shared since there are a lot of them already in the DB but I’d PM it to you for eyeballing if you’d care. No one else would I’m sure.

2 Likes

I’d be interested to take a look. I’m eyeballing Banana MF if it’s in there, curious how you’re using it. Thanks!

1 Like

Oh, I wanted to share this one as well:

Smells lovely, will give it a bit of time to settle.

6 Likes