What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

But they look so good and are twins, not identical twins but still twins born at the same time

3 Likes

Interesting flavour , may reduce blackberry in version 2. But waiting for one month test

3 Likes

Had to update this one I’m trying out today. This is a good lesson for me to respect a nice long steep! Thought it was good at 2 weeks and a month, but at 2.5 months it’s a lot better!

5 Likes

Mixing this up today for the husband… This is literally the first time he’s ever asked for something other than a plain fruit vape!

@GalacticResidue you get to pop his cream cherry! :joy:

10 Likes

Hmm think I’m only missing the first two flavors

2 Likes

I’m actually missing the cap fv, gonna sub tpa fv deluxe at the same %.

1 Like

French vanilla and marshmallow are the two I’m missing

2 Likes

Oh sweet! I hope he likes it then lol! Thx @VapeyMama for mixing it up! Let me know what you guys think of it! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I drank some Minute Maid Watermelon Punch and knew immediately that I had to make something similar to vape.

7 Likes

Here is a recipe that I really like. If any of you have heard of Smurf Cake by vape wild, this is what I came up with. Give it a shot!

6 Likes

Mixing up 200ml of

Edit : by weight. Giving scales a try again

2 Likes

I was vaping my first semi-successful tobacco mix earlier. I had intended for peanut butter and banana notes, but they got over powered. Still it was pretty good. I might move forward with it or just remove the banana. I just finished mixing up some fried banana v2 and an altered version of the simplified version which I’m hoping will turn into a banana cake.

3 Likes

Sadly no mixing today. Today was rewicking day. But now I have an old man magnifying glass and some new wicking tools.

9 Likes

Just mixed up something simple , i want to see how the JF sweet strawberry works with a couple of my fave flaves

7 Likes

Same boat here, it sucks not seeing as well as I used to. When i was a kid magnifying stuff was for fun, burning leaves and ants, now it is a necessity. I have a visor and a magnifying lamp that i use daily.

8 Likes

A strawberry version of…

Sully’s Sweet Berry Mash
3.00% Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)
2.50% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
1.50% Marshmallow (TPA)
1.50% Strawberry Shisha (Inawera)
1.00% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.50% Marzipan (FA)
0.50% Oba Oba (FA)

7 Likes

Oh so true. But I find after two rdas while trying to watch football my eyes start to strain…so I figured I’d try it out and wicking up five rdas was much easier.

1 Like

Found this little nugget in my vape cave. Made by @TheTinMan. Really good mix.

10 Likes

Credit @woftam for the recipe. It is lush.

8 Likes

Simple Yumberry Custard?

12 Likes