What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today (Part II)?

Mixed up some experiments containing RY4. I’m determined to not suck at tobaccos. Also whipped up a French toast recipe that I’ve been working on.

3 Likes

also mixing up a bunch of first time recipes with LB vanilla ice cream, it is so yummy😀 not gonna post them till I give them a try though lol

8 Likes

Thank you @Mandrax
It always pleases me when someone tries and likes your recipes.
Red Lips is a very nice mix!

4 Likes

I started my vape walk at 1 year, and I have bought many flavors to taste new recipes, and it is always a pleasure when I find one that I really like … at this moment I have some more of their maturing recipes, and others waiting of new flavors to be made! I appreciate your dedication, and thank you for sharing.
Thank you and continuation of the good work. :+1:

5 Likes

I have added a couple drops of Shisha Apple (INW) to a tank of @Alisa’s Bust-a-nut and I rather like it.

Something like this:

How does one add an image to the recipe ? (imgur seems to work, edit to update to my cheap modification)

6 Likes

In the recipe notes, you apply the link where the image is hosted :wink:

1 Like

Hopefully this will help out…

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. imgbb links do not seem to get picked up in recipe, maybe I’ll try the html tags which seem to work here

greenacorn

2 Likes

No tags in recipe, gets filtered out, but the imgur suggestion worked.

:unicorn: thanks :unicorn:

2 Likes

Made up more Trifecta but used RF Black Label French Vanilla instead of Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) and also mixed up Soho Ripple (but had to use Butterscotch (TPA) instead of FW which I do not have).

3 Likes

With result :smiley:

4 Likes

Could you post the Soho Ripple recipe?

3 Likes

Soho Ripple
8.00% Soho (FA)
4.00% Butterscotch Ripple (FW)
3.00% Butterscotch (TPA)
2.00% Sweet Cream (FW)
2.00% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)

Original
Soho Ripple :
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1172993/Soho%20Ripple

8.00% Soho (FA)
4.00% Butterscotch Ripple (FW)
2.00% Butterscotch (FW)
2.00% Sweet Cream (FW)
2.00% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)

Flavor total: 18%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/9m9Q

EDIT: put the ingredients in order

6 Likes

If you haven’t tried the “Trifecta” I highly suggest it, if you have the ingredients… very nice recipe by @Silhouette

4 Likes

Got everything but the Madagascar. Not sure if there is a sub that I have that would work but I will give it a try.

3 Likes

#12 by Silhouette , Sep 5. 2017, 02:39
If you have a simple vanilla, or a vanilla that is not fruity or dark flavored that will do perfectly. I was mainly going for a pure vanilla that wouldn’t conflict with the Caramel Candy, as it’s already sweet and sugary itself. Its such an easy RY to work with, it tastes good with multiple flavors, or even as a single flavor. Let me know how you like it :grinning:.

4 Likes

Ran out of SS fused claptons today, so now I’m vaping a DR with a regular 24g kanthal and for a change, I even mixed in some cotton bacon v2 instead of the regular koh gen doh.

1 Like

Been trying to get a decent ice flavour for a while:
Not there yet but I attempted something passable:

also mixed:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2202977
which is pretty good as a SnV. I am a bit worried to what happens to a mix after steeping when it has 4% FA cream fresh and ridiculous amounts of aniseed and licorice.

Also recoiled my Serpent mini with SS ribbon wire (1x0.05mm), and it is not bad at all and very reactive. Possibly a bit less vapour than the 28g Clapton that it replaces that I had wicked too tight. I can see that replacing the expensive 30g x2 fused clapton that I use in my berserker.
I have 25m of 1x0.1 mm and will give it a try to see if it is any better.

3 Likes

Just ice ice in general or with strawberry?

This is a recipe given to me by @Skullblade789 I also use watermelon and watermelon candy at the same percentages as the blueberry. It’s pretty icy.

Check cookies

4 Likes

1% of extreme ice seems to give me a mild coolness but nowhere near what I like. I do like the mintyish taste of it though and I think it works well with strawberry. Sadly the Strazberry ripe + strawberry shisha + cactus is a bit overripe tasting.

WS-23, I have tried and have not found the right quantities either. Koolada same, 1% seems to leave me cold, as in not cold enough :slight_smile: Maybe i am too conservative with quantities.

Will try your suggestion with 1% extreme Ice and the 1% menthol (FW) after I find out the menthol concentration of this one vs TFA. Not hell bent on strawberry.
My nicest icy vape was a Chinese comercial juice from Vapbus which was vanilla ice (the last thing I thought I would enjoy, but it was a pack).
I assume it contains vanilla flavour, some cooling agent and a bit of a double decker bus, if I am to believe the label.

3 Likes