What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Still need to finish adding those :smile:

3 Likes

Well worth it. Best vape I’ve ever had. His net recipes are pretty damn sporty too.

4 Likes

Yeah, it was a craft of love. I made a cherry vanilla net and I think the 30 mil bottle will last me like 3 days. Vaping the shit of it.

1 Like

I may just make this with a sub using MF Wildfower Honey. Not the same I know but it’s a pretty good honey just the same.

2 Likes

Yeppers, a tongue that has a taste of a great vape on it. Lol.

2 Likes

This is insanely good

Barrel Of Monkeys v2 rf 7-2

Ingredient %
Citric Acid 10% 0.25
Sour (TPA) 1
Strawberry Kiwi (VG) (Real Flavors) 8
Tartaric Acid (10%) 0.25
Watermelon (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.4

Flavor total: 9.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

@Walt_RealFlavors thanks for fixing my order and your generosity you are awesome. I cannot wait for the sb kiwi in an sc it is an awesome flavor as is the wm.

3 Likes

Been a while since I posted one up. But I have indeed been mixing away. This is a re-working of an older fav of mine. If you like your banana custards with a twist, get you some Cherimoya:

Cherinana Cus'

Ingredient %
Banana (INAWERA) 1
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.5
Cherimoya YC (INAWERA) 4
DX Banana Cream (TPA) 3
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6

Flavor total: 16.5%

I almost forgot I mixed up this one, found it hiding in the back of the cupboard, it turned out really nice, melon really holds up to a longer steep

Melon Bokeh

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Cactus (INAWERA) 1
DX Banana Cream (TPA) 2
Melon Cantaloupe (FA) 1.5
Peach (Juicy) (TPA) 2
Strawberry Taffy (CAP) 3
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 1
Watermelon (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 14%

4 Likes

I am vaping on my Black Cherry NET and drinking my morning coffee. Pooch asleep by my side. Rain is coming down and just finished 55 30ml bottles for friends and myself. Getting ready for my surgery on Friday.

7 Likes

Beautiful pooch :heart_eyes:

Yikes, wishing you a speedy recovery :blush:

4 Likes

Hi Amy,
Hey I need to buy some strawberry flavorings I’m thinking strawberry (Ripe) and Strawberry Cream what brand do you recommend I want a
natural strawberry flavor not synthetic taste I would appreciate your
advice!
Thanks,
Steve

1 Like

Hi Steve
I’d recommend a lot of different SBs but I’ll try to keep it concise.

SB Ripe TFA for a splash of realistic berry
SB Shisha INW for a sweet jammy SB
SB n Cream TFA a lil more cream than SB
SB ( regular ) TFA has a great note for SB boosts other very well use 4-6% really takes it to then next level w/ steeping.

Honorable mentions that I am falling in love with !
Sweet SB Jungle Flavor’s ( ECX )
RF Strawberry SC ( Real Flavor’s & Walmart.com )

Yeah, you see the foot in the picture with the scar on it. I get a matching one on the other foot. It is to correct bunions.

1 Like

Thanks Amy! I just ordered
SB Ripe TFA
SB Shisha INW
SB n Cream TFA
SB ( regular )

3 Likes

She is my little teddy bear.

2 Likes

Awesome ! You will be in vape heaven :strawberry:

@Skullblade789 I wish you a speedy recovery and pray the surgery goes fine ! Your fur baby is adorable !

1 Like

She is adorable when she wants to be. Underneath the outer sheath of adorableness is a little hellion of barkiness. I love her to death and she is funny as all get out.

5 Likes

I know Pomeranians very well my mom had a house full of them never a dull moment :wink:

I on the other hand have Chihuahuas still bark some but not nearly as rambunctious as the lil furry lion guys ! And I don’t mean that in a negative way :blush:

2 Likes

No offense taken. Once you live with one of these furry devils you understand completely. She is a very low energy pomeranian. Thankfully she only goes ballistic when I or me and my wife come home or another dog comes around and starts shit. There is a little chihuahua that is infatuated with her. We always say that he is carrying a rose for her and saying, “I’m coming to you mi amore!!!” I wish I could say the feeling about her love for him was mutual, but alas it is not the case.

4 Likes

Here’s what I just ordered Amy :grin:

FlavourArt Joy - 10ml
Flavor West Butter Pecan - 1oz
Flavor Apprentice Koolada 10% PG - 10ml
Flavor Apprentice Strawberry - 2oz
Flavor Apprentice Fruit Circles - 2oz
Flavorah Crunch Cereal - 15ml
Flavor Apprentice Smooth - 2oz Shisha Strawberry - 2oz
Inawera Biscuit - 2oz
FlavourArt Joy - 1oz
Flavor Apprentice Cheesecake Graham Crust - 2oz
Flavor Apprentice Toasted Marshmallow - 2oz
Flavor Apprentice Mandarin Orange - 2oz
Flavor Apprentice Double Chocolate Clear - 2oz
Flavor Apprentice Cotton Candy - 2oz

5 Likes

Very good stuff. What yah gonna mix with that?

3 Likes