What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Today I mixed one of Amy***'s recipes. Caramel vanilla bean espresso. Do date, my luck to find a coffee vape that I really like hasn’t been very successful. The strengths of some of the coffee flavors from different mfg’s is INSANE! On the upside, a 30ml bottle of Caramel Cappuccino (TPA) will last a loooooooooong time.
Let you know in a couple or 3 weeks.
Thank you Amy for another one to try. From the percentages, this one looks promising.
I did substitute the Sweetener (ECX) for Sweetener (TPA).
Vaping on my very own “Spiced Drippin’ Custard”. It is steeping nicely. I will probably make another test with Anise instead of Licorice. Maybe a little lighter on the dark side of the profile.

Caramel vanilla bean espresso

Ingredient %
Caramel Candy (TPA) 3
Caramel Cappuccino (TPA) mine diluted 2
Coffee Espresso (Dark Bean) (FA) 0.4
DX Sweet Cream (TPA) 1
Marshmallow (TPA) 1
Sweetner Ecig Express 0.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 8.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Spiced Drippin' Custard

Ingredient %
Butter (FA) 0.5
Catalan Cream (FA) 1
Custard Cream (FA) 3
Italian Lemon Sicily (CAP) 1
Licorice (LA) 0.5
Vanilla Custard (Flavorah) 3
Vanilla Custard (TPA) 4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4

Flavor total: 17%

B

2 Likes

Vaping The Don’s Demitasse today…speaking of coffee vapes. This is an ADV for me when I’m in the mood for such…particularly in the morning! :wink:

2 Likes

That looks intriguing, I don’t have that many tobacco flavors …yet. I guess my taste for it left when I put down the pipe and picked up the mod. I have been thinking of doing a natural extraction of one of my favorite pipe tobaccos. Peter Stokkebye’s Cube Cut. Love that VA/Bur blend and the light casing it has.

3 Likes

Do it! :wink:

I just did a NET with Peter Stokkebye London Export…it turned out very flavorful. The process takes about a week or two, but it’s not that difficult to achieve. :+1:

2 Likes

You’re killing me! LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Easy peasy…:wink:

Next time, I will probably use double the amount of tobacco (1 full oz) for more flavor in the NET, the first go round came out fairly light and subtle, but tasty. :+1:

2 Likes

Speaking of tobacco today I’m testing my first batch of FA Soho @ 10% (20/80 3mg). It’s only had a couple days steep and maybe 2 hours ultrasonic bath, but it’s pretty flavorful. Not too bad, but I’m not a huge tobacco fan either.

It has a mild flavor reminiscent of some nicer hand-rolled tobaccos or maybe a Nat Sherman? I’ve just read that FA recommends this one at 20% (woah) so maybe I’ll try another tester batch @ 15% later this week.

2 Likes

8 to 12 % has been good for me. I like the SoHo a bunch! It has a nice nutty quality to it as well as the RYO flavor. I’ve been mixing it with a bit of sweet cream and meringue. Yum!:yum:

3 Likes

I can’t stand real watermelon, the slightest taste and it makes me gag but my wife loves it so I came up with a watermelon recipe for her. I gave it a try and it’s actually pretty damn tasty. Try it out and let me know what ya think.

Coconut Watermelon Slushy

Ingredient %
Coconut (FA) 1.5
Lime Tahity Cold Pressed (FA) 0.5
Lime Tahity Distilled (FA) 0.25
Pineapple (FA) 0.5
Watermelon (FA) 3

Flavor total: 5.75%

3 Likes

Who likes putting black pepper on their fruits? I do :slight_smile:

I read a while ago on a cooking site that black pepper pairs well with acidic fruits and helps bring out their sweetness so I put together a recipe using FA Black Pepper and some of my favorite fruits, and a little Jamaican Rum (which can be subbed out with FA Brandy or FA Liquid Amber).

Spicy Fruit Salad

Ingredient %
Bilberry (FA) 1
Black Pepper (FA) 0.75
Jamaican Rum (FA) 0.5
Kiwi (FA) 0.75
Lime Tahity Cold Pressed (FA) 0.5
Mango (FA) 1
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 2.5

Flavor total:7%

4 Likes

My weekend fun!

Tribeca tribute clone - by silverspider
Chekov’s Coffee - by Alisa
Crusher’s Curse - by Alisa
Cosmic Fog Milk and Honey Clone - by kaptainemerica
DaMomma’s Turtle Pie - by Alisa
Cream Crust Tribeca - by munday78
Odo’s Love - by Alisa
Bourbon and Scotch Glory- by Alisa (Inspired by Bourbon Bliss - by hohms
Dutch Apple Crumble - by Alisa

8 Likes

Looks like ya been busy! :smile:

2 Likes

Today I am vaping some of @daath Snake Blood and it is Delicious!

Remember to rate it at:

2 Likes

That’s surprising boss reserve is def one of my fav juices on the market Imo. To me tastes like Spot on honey bunches with bananas. One flavor I’d love to make w apples, or berries. Not sure the vg/pg but a lot of it is pretty thin for tank goers. I’m sorry you weren’t happy w yours. Sugar Bear or Sugar drizzle really got me hooked on my sweet cinnamon vapes though! That’s a flavor I can mix easily enough though :wink:

2 Likes

Made this today filled a tank and love it. I will let it steep a couple days the creams hopefullywill not come out too strong but a nice citrus cream realy showcasing jasmine from flavour art.

Smooth operator : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/303381/Smooth+operator

2.2% Jasmine (FA)
1.2% Lemon Sicily (FA)
0.7% Mandarin (FA)
1.5% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
2% Sweet Cream (TPA)
1.2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
0.8% White grapefruit (INAWERA)

1 drop Sweetener TPA per 5 ml

Flavor total: 9.6%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2pjC

3 Likes

@DarthVapor will probably dig on that recipe! :+1:

3 Likes

What do you think about that white grapefruit? I just got some last week and tried my juice today that had it at .8% and to be honest I did not care for it. I believe this to be the only inw flavor I do not like. For me it does not taste anything like grapefruit, it reminds me of flv lemonade but that’s all I could taste in this juice.
It was only one juice though so I won’t pass judgement quite yet, maybe in another recipe it’ll be okay.
I am going to make this though! I think some of the hangsen in green orange I just got in place of the grapefruit would be great, I’ll give it a try and let you know

3 Likes

I actually like Inw white grapefruit received it last week or so my second recipe with it its quite strong. I find it has a pomelo kinda taste not sweet most like all Inw fruits i tried so far hence the sweetener. Im enjoying this vape with a chai latte its amazing :smiley:

Edit: i tried it with FW butterscotch and some TPA sweet cream… oh yeah and its nice im working on that!

3 Likes

So here’s a funny story…

I just got home a minute ago (after what was basically a 74 hour shift) and I was unpacking my bag. I pulled out my little steeping box (I bring it to work with me when I work these insane hours, so at the very least I can taste anything I may have steeping since I won’t be home) I reference my little gravy journal, as I like to call it, to find that the white grapefruit I am vaping is actually my new Huckleberry flavor :wink:

There actually is grapefruit in it though but I’m willing to bet the flavor that I thought was the White grapefruit, was indeed the huckleberry or the combination of the 2 with the Pom/Deluxe and Mandarin. It’s actually not a bad juice but I don’t know if I will make it again…kinda grew on me though

So I could of just quite simply commented "Sorry I was mistaken, it’s the huckleberry I was tasting for the first time."
But I though a little drawn out drama was better :slight_smile:

Moving on…

I have a few other White Grapefruit mixes to try yet, I’m sure I will like it.

I will be making your recipe in its entirety sir…didn’t mean to poo poo all over your recipe by changing this for that :wink:

4 Likes

Tonight I mixed up seven 30ml bottles of single flavor mixes for my wife … Strawberry, Raspberry, Pomegranate, Mango, Peach, Cherry and Forrest Fruit. She likes the single flavor mixes so she can combine them in her Subtank and try out different flavor combinations.

I also mixed up a couple of my own recipes tonight; Holy Purple Cow … Yum Yum … Prickly Pear, Fig and Ginger Yogurt … Love the sweet Cactus! … and my latest creation, a yummy Banana Colada … It’s soooo goood! :smile:

Bailey's Banana Colada

Ingredient %
Banana (FA) 4
Coconut (FA) 1
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Irish Cream (FA) 1
Jamaican Rum (FA) 0.5
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.5
Pear (FA) 0.5
Pineapple (FA) 1
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 0.25

Flavor total: 9.25%