What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

I’m glad you like it @woftam It’s one of my faves too - and I’m surprised after 8 months yours is the one and only comment on it. Maybe when people see GF Yourself they take that literally :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I pulled out a big 360ml bottle I made of this 2 months ago. Its still holding up nicely. It’s a real nice sweet buttery biscuit flavor.

7 Likes

Mixing a little 15ml vile of Pineapple, Mango, Marshmallow, and sweetener. To date I haven’t found a stellar Pineapple recipe but I keep trying. We’ll see.

2 Likes

I’ve begun working w/ rf sc pineapple. I love their pineapple by itself. But I’ve only just begun mixing w/it. So time will tell

2 Likes

Really appreciate the tip. I know nothing of “real flavors” but I found them online and I will give them a shot. I’m using TPA and the only I can describe it is acidic. Not to infer there is some kind of acid imbalance, it’s just very bright, edgy, and lacks depth.

1 Like

I tried tpa as well, as was also similarly disappointed. But the rf 1 is much sweeter and to me tastes just like a ripe pineapple

2 Likes

Testing my fuzzy navel today and a bit nervous. It smelled awsome before i steeped it. It’s been 12 days, now it’s got an off smell… something i really don’t think I’ll like. Do fruits age faster? This might be a no steep, or I’ll have to cut back on a part of the recipe if i can figure out what made it turn.

3 Likes

If you post a recipe - maybe we can help you find what the issue could be

would be a good spot

4 Likes

Thanks! Ill vape and diluted taste it before i post. Maybe it just smells off, but tastes great? :scream::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Vaping this at the moment, oooh my goodness its so SO creamy!! This is the first thing I’ve made with medicine flower white chocolate and I think I’m in love. :heart_eyes:
The recipe is still private, I think the raspberry needs just a bit of tweaking. But the white chocolate custard part is stellar.
(One month steep on this)

8 Likes

Medicine flower white choc??? I’ve never heard of it… and I’m immediately intrigued. Which vendor?

1 Like

I got mine from ecigexpress. They relabel Medine Flower as Lotus Flavors.

3 Likes

I have 13 recipes that I want to mix. I have been slacking off there and on here because of a surgery with a difficult recovery. But now I am feeling much more like myself again :blush: I missed everyone!!

I am finally going to make bust-a-nut because I have all of the flavors needed. I’m so excited! Have heard so many good things!

I just made 4 different tobacco flavors to give to my Dad (re: Smoking vs Vaping with Kidney disease). Let’s hope vaping gets him off the smokes!

I am currently vaping Candybeca at 6mg nic, which is so far my favorite recipe and ADV. http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1036109/Candybeca

And, breaking it up now and then with ZERO NIC (!!!) Purilium Tropical Fruit, which is a killer stand alone flavor and S&V!

9 Likes

Glad you are feeling a bit better - fab to have you back :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you so much Lolly!! :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

I was wondering where you went… Welcome back! Glad you’re doing better!

6 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :heart::heart:I am so happy to be feeling like me again.:blush: I did not expect that I would take soooo long to get through this. If I had, I would have gave a heads up!!

6 Likes

Here are some good single flavor tobaccos you could mix for pops.

Flavour Art - Soho. It’s rather weak, so 12% is about where you’d need to be.
Flavorah - Cured Tobacco 3 - 4%
Flavorah - Kentucky Blend 3.5%
Flavorah - Red Burley 3.5 - 4%

The Flavorah ones would appeal to most anyone who is a tobacco lover - i.e., they smoked cigars, pipes or rolled their own cigarettes. I think even someone who only ever smoked cigarettes or who chewed tobacco would enjoy them immensely. I’m particularly fond of the Red Burley. The Soho, well it’s not got a lot of tobacco flavor, but most people I know who’ve tried it and were smokers tend to love it. If you never smoked tobacco in your life you may well love this one.

Glad you’re on the mend!

8 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the recommendations! :blush: If he does this, I will make him every flavor under the sun until he finds the perfect one for him! I just want him to get rid of the cigarettes already!!

And thank you, I am so glad to feel like me again!

3 Likes

Sounds good!!

1 Like