What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Does lemonade mellow out after a week? It’s a bit sharp on day two. I think after a week, it’ll gave a good blend, but i can already tell i have to drop some lemonade, and add a sweet strawberry to round it out. The cream soda is just right.

2 Likes

Been looking for a pineapple recipe that works for me. Found this one:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/395235/Pineapple%20Whip

Didn’t have any pie crust so I substituted cheesecake gram cracker crust. Pretty darn close to what I was looking for. May make some minor changes, not sure. Still testing. It is disappearing pretty quickly.

3 Likes

FLV Lemonade tends to soften some but retains much of it’s strength. I’ve found it will weaken slightly after 5-6 days but not much. And then it seems to gain some strength after more streep, but that could just be my perception because many citrus flavors seem to do that to me.

5 Likes

Hmm, ill taste it every couple days… actually day 2 tastes much more blended than snv, so I’m thinking a week will be nice. I’ll try to keep track of the lemonade flavor strength for a month. Then I’ll know when it peaks for the next batch. I think this is going to be a good summer flavor

Eta, it’s still too sharp, but on next batch ill fix that. I find myself sneaking back to tge cupboard to taste it again, lol. It doesn’t interfere with my morning coffee, either, like my purple drink flavor does.

3 Likes

I mixed this up today. I saw a new juice out called Birdcage and its a guava cream cheese pastry type flavor. I decided to make a version of my own up something like that. I found a recipe online and this is what I came up with. Its not bad S&V but I know they will be better in a week or so when the PUR flavors really start to shine.

Birdcage Wanna Be

Ingredient %
Apricot (TPA) 0.4
Cheesecake Graham (Purilum) 1
Cookie (Purilum) 1
Cream Cheese Danish with Toasted Almonds (Purilum) 3
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1
Glazed Donut (EuroFlavor) 1
Green Guava (EuroFlavor) 1
Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) 0.6
Lemonade (Flavorah) 0.2
Meringue (Purilum) 1
Pink Guava (Flavorah) 0.4
Vanilla Bourbon with Cream (Purilum) 0.8

Flavor total: 11.4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I also mixed this up the other day and its fantastic!

StrawNana Peach Smoothie : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1567166/StrawNana+Peach+Smoothie

0.6% Banana (Purilum)
0.4% Cream (Flavorah)
0.6% Creme Brulee (INAWERA)
0.8% Custard (Flavorah)
1% Peach Yogurt (German Flavors)
0.6% Strawberry (Ripe) (Purilum)
0.6% Strawberry Lemonade (Purilum)
4% Strawnana Smoothie (Purilum)
0.5% Sweet Cream (Flavorah)
0.75% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)

Flavor total: 9.85%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/cxQh

4 Likes

Mixed this up last night, tastes pretty damn good already…
http://tjek.nu/r/cC7y

4 Likes

Mixed this up this morning (thanks for the inspiration, @Steampugs :wink: sorry I jacked the name for myself!) and it’s pretty nice. I don’t think it’ll need a long steep, probably just a few days maybe a week tops.

5 Likes

Here’s my vape of the day mmm… came out very nice after a month steep! http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1491992/Raspberry%20Shortbread%20Cookie%20by%20GR

1 Like

I’ve been lacking inspiration lately so I figured I’d try some of the more popular recipes from ELR. I mixed these up over the last couple days.

These are all unsteeped WIPs.

I updated a few of my original favorites here. I subbed the SB SC RF in some of these for my own SB Base because the SB RF faded over time …

These below are a few new WIPs I’m trying…

And this final mix is a twist on @SthrnMixer’s recipe I’m hoping to tailor to my taste. I must admit the finger taste on his original mix did taste better though.

http://tjek.nu/r/cDaK?token=b553e01e58f9193

11 Likes

Another accidental tank combo turned into a recipe.

Dragonberry Gelato

Ingredient %
Dragonfruit (TPA) 5.5
Strawberry Gelato (SC) (Real Flavors) 2.5
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (CAP) 2

Flavor total: 10%

It might be okay as a S&V but I forgot I made this about two weeks ago until I found it last night, lol. The fruity notes are wonderful but I’d like it to be a little creamier.

6 Likes

Mixed this yesterday…been close to 24 hrs. Tasted it right off and it was ok. Vaping it now and it’s amazing the difference a day made. So I’m curious how it will be in a week, 2 weeks and a month. Although I really think it will mature in just a few days…3-5 at the most.

Pearis in the Summertime (SthrnMixer Original)

Ingredient %
Cactus (INAWERA) 0.8
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1.5
Dragonfruit (TPA) 2
Grape Concord (FA) 0.5
Pear (FA) 3.5
Wine Champagne (FA) 3

Flavor total: 11.3%

5 Likes

Yum! And damn…I still don’t have flavorah cantaloupe.

2 Likes

Sugar Rush is a favorite of mine, just the right amount of everything so it doesnt overpower your sensory system so its in my adv rotation. I make a couple subs but nothing that drastically effects the flavor.

Ive been through too many liters to remember now and never get tired of it tho i wish i would…

4 Likes

I’ve seen you mention it before. that’s why I gave it a shot.

4 Likes

I like it so much that i actually hate it.

@JMak642 knows what im talking about.

I hope you enjoy.

4 Likes

Trying some commercial Simply Strawberry in a Troll on a VT75C. I like my strawberry Tiger’s Blood mix better. Downloaded DJLSB Vapes theme. The startup screen says “Lost Vape”. Isn’t that a hoot.

1 Like

I’m about to mix round two of my pumpkin cookie mix, the pumpkin was way too much in my first version. Just in case you wanted to take a look. :wink:

I’m not convinced I like tpa pumpkin., It’s pretty raw tasting, but I’m gonna see if liquid amber helps cook it at all.

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing! It is set to private though. I just made mine public (first recipe I have ever made public! :sweat: Unless there was something I found online and posted at some point.) We have some flavor similarities going on from what I see. I make pumpkin cookies that are really soft and cakey, and the cream cheese icing is made with cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. They are sort of 50/50 cookie to icing flavor. The icing is super sweet and the cookie is more savory, but it might be getting too sweet now. But that is the taste I am aiming for. I am really unsure of my % since this one of my first recipes from nothing. I have the others I mentioned started like this one with what flavors I think I need and best guess at %. I think that I will just mix 15ml of each and see what happens!

I read that the TFA pumpkin can be that way, and that’s why I ordered the Pumpkin spice flavor. But, I don’t know if it is going to be enough of a pumpkin taste. I have to vape it by itself first and see if I need other pumpkin flavorings. Oh darn, I might just need to place an order! :smile:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1573267/Pumpkin+Cookie+with+Cream+Cheese+Icing

4 Likes

The last ingredient is the sugar cookie, so everything is showing here if the link isn’t working. :wink:

FWIW I don’t taste pumpkin in pumpkin spice, just the spice. And it’s pretty strong IMO… Just a heads up. :wink: I haven’t sf tested it yet though, I might try it alone at 2% just to see if any pumpkin comes through.

One other note, have you used CCI much? 5% looks a bit on the high side, but you might like it! I’m pretty sensitive to BA so any higher than 1% is usually too much for my personal taste.

Other than that it looks like you’re off to a great start!

4 Likes

Yes anything I’ve vaped that said pumpkin was all pretty much spice to me. You really should consider picking up pumpkin spice flv and pumpkin bread. I tell you what if you order both of those flavors and decide you don’t like them I’ll buy them from you for what you paid and pay shipping. Seriously.

5 Likes