What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Easy peasy…:wink:

Next time, I will probably use double the amount of tobacco (1 full oz) for more flavor in the NET, the first go round came out fairly light and subtle, but tasty. :+1:

2 Likes

Speaking of tobacco today I’m testing my first batch of FA Soho @ 10% (20/80 3mg). It’s only had a couple days steep and maybe 2 hours ultrasonic bath, but it’s pretty flavorful. Not too bad, but I’m not a huge tobacco fan either.

It has a mild flavor reminiscent of some nicer hand-rolled tobaccos or maybe a Nat Sherman? I’ve just read that FA recommends this one at 20% (woah) so maybe I’ll try another tester batch @ 15% later this week.

2 Likes

8 to 12 % has been good for me. I like the SoHo a bunch! It has a nice nutty quality to it as well as the RYO flavor. I’ve been mixing it with a bit of sweet cream and meringue. Yum!:yum:

3 Likes

I can’t stand real watermelon, the slightest taste and it makes me gag but my wife loves it so I came up with a watermelon recipe for her. I gave it a try and it’s actually pretty damn tasty. Try it out and let me know what ya think.

Coconut Watermelon Slushy

Ingredient %
Coconut (FA) 1.5
Lime Tahity Cold Pressed (FA) 0.5
Lime Tahity Distilled (FA) 0.25
Pineapple (FA) 0.5
Watermelon (FA) 3

Flavor total: 5.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

Who likes putting black pepper on their fruits? I do :slight_smile:

I read a while ago on a cooking site that black pepper pairs well with acidic fruits and helps bring out their sweetness so I put together a recipe using FA Black Pepper and some of my favorite fruits, and a little Jamaican Rum (which can be subbed out with FA Brandy or FA Liquid Amber).

Spicy Fruit Salad

Ingredient %
Bilberry (FA) 1
Black Pepper (FA) 0.75
Jamaican Rum (FA) 0.5
Kiwi (FA) 0.75
Lime Tahity Cold Pressed (FA) 0.5
Mango (FA) 1
Red Touch (Strawberry) (FA) 2.5

Flavor total:7%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

My weekend fun!

Tribeca tribute clone - by silverspider
Chekov’s Coffee - by Alisa
Crusher’s Curse - by Alisa
Cosmic Fog Milk and Honey Clone - by kaptainemerica
DaMomma’s Turtle Pie - by Alisa
Cream Crust Tribeca - by munday78
Odo’s Love - by Alisa
Bourbon and Scotch Glory- by Alisa (Inspired by Bourbon Bliss - by hohms
Dutch Apple Crumble - by Alisa

8 Likes

Looks like ya been busy! :smile:

2 Likes

Today I am vaping some of @daath Snake Blood and it is Delicious!

Remember to rate it at:

2 Likes

That’s surprising boss reserve is def one of my fav juices on the market Imo. To me tastes like Spot on honey bunches with bananas. One flavor I’d love to make w apples, or berries. Not sure the vg/pg but a lot of it is pretty thin for tank goers. I’m sorry you weren’t happy w yours. Sugar Bear or Sugar drizzle really got me hooked on my sweet cinnamon vapes though! That’s a flavor I can mix easily enough though :wink:

2 Likes

Made this today filled a tank and love it. I will let it steep a couple days the creams hopefullywill not come out too strong but a nice citrus cream realy showcasing jasmine from flavour art.

Smooth operator : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/303381/Smooth+operator

2.2% Jasmine (FA)
1.2% Lemon Sicily (FA)
0.7% Mandarin (FA)
1.5% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
2% Sweet Cream (TPA)
1.2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
0.8% White grapefruit (INAWERA)

1 drop Sweetener TPA per 5 ml

Flavor total: 9.6%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2pjC

3 Likes

@DarthVapor will probably dig on that recipe! :+1:

3 Likes

What do you think about that white grapefruit? I just got some last week and tried my juice today that had it at .8% and to be honest I did not care for it. I believe this to be the only inw flavor I do not like. For me it does not taste anything like grapefruit, it reminds me of flv lemonade but that’s all I could taste in this juice.
It was only one juice though so I won’t pass judgement quite yet, maybe in another recipe it’ll be okay.
I am going to make this though! I think some of the hangsen in green orange I just got in place of the grapefruit would be great, I’ll give it a try and let you know

3 Likes

I actually like Inw white grapefruit received it last week or so my second recipe with it its quite strong. I find it has a pomelo kinda taste not sweet most like all Inw fruits i tried so far hence the sweetener. Im enjoying this vape with a chai latte its amazing :smiley:

Edit: i tried it with FW butterscotch and some TPA sweet cream… oh yeah and its nice im working on that!

3 Likes

So here’s a funny story…

I just got home a minute ago (after what was basically a 74 hour shift) and I was unpacking my bag. I pulled out my little steeping box (I bring it to work with me when I work these insane hours, so at the very least I can taste anything I may have steeping since I won’t be home) I reference my little gravy journal, as I like to call it, to find that the white grapefruit I am vaping is actually my new Huckleberry flavor :wink:

There actually is grapefruit in it though but I’m willing to bet the flavor that I thought was the White grapefruit, was indeed the huckleberry or the combination of the 2 with the Pom/Deluxe and Mandarin. It’s actually not a bad juice but I don’t know if I will make it again…kinda grew on me though

So I could of just quite simply commented "Sorry I was mistaken, it’s the huckleberry I was tasting for the first time."
But I though a little drawn out drama was better :slight_smile:

Moving on…

I have a few other White Grapefruit mixes to try yet, I’m sure I will like it.

I will be making your recipe in its entirety sir…didn’t mean to poo poo all over your recipe by changing this for that :wink:

4 Likes

Tonight I mixed up seven 30ml bottles of single flavor mixes for my wife … Strawberry, Raspberry, Pomegranate, Mango, Peach, Cherry and Forrest Fruit. She likes the single flavor mixes so she can combine them in her Subtank and try out different flavor combinations.

I also mixed up a couple of my own recipes tonight; Holy Purple Cow … Yum Yum … Prickly Pear, Fig and Ginger Yogurt … Love the sweet Cactus! … and my latest creation, a yummy Banana Colada … It’s soooo goood! :smile:

Bailey's Banana Colada

Ingredient %
Banana (FA) 4
Coconut (FA) 1
Cream Fresh (FA) 0.5
Irish Cream (FA) 1
Jamaican Rum (FA) 0.5
Koolada 10% (TPA) 0.5
Pear (FA) 0.5
Pineapple (FA) 1
Vanilla Tahity (FA) 0.25

Flavor total: 9.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com! :smile:
3 Likes

That looks very yummy, @Shaner!

2 Likes

Mystery

That’s what I’m calling it. Don’t go looking for it either…not under my name. You won’t find it.

Last year it seemed everywhere I looked there was someone yacking about Suicide Bunny’s Mother’s Milk. I was intrigued, but not enough to buy something I’ve never tried. Besides, all the snobs on that forum going on and on about MM seemed more interested in bragging about all the bottles of the “real” thing they had consumed, and less about the flavor. Some went completely apeshit over it and there were numerous threads devoted to cracking the SBMM code. And while I didn’t go for the hype, I eventually did try some of the clone recipes. One in particular was very, very good. So I made a bottle of base so I could just dump 20% of that into my bottle, add pg/vg/nic and away we go. Then I came across a real bargain for this liquid and bought a bottle. I was anxious to see how close I had come with the recipes I had made and the base I had shelved. Nothing. zip zero nada. Not even close. And besides, I didn’t think MM was all that anyway! So I had about 15 ml of the base left, and deciding I had failed the quest anyway, I would occasionally add a touch of this and that to it, certainly nothing remotely resembling keeping track. I know I put some cinnamon and orange in there. There were others as eventually the 30 ml bottle that was half empty when I started was suddenly full. I forgot all about it until last night when I stumbled on it. I threw 20% in my vg/pg base last night and just tried it. Holy cow, great goobledywoobldy and shit the bed Fred! Still nothing like Mother’s Milk, not even close .But this is soooo damn good. And I have no idea what all is in it! GRRRRRR.

Now I’m having to question something here. I do have some recipes I make over and over, and sometimes I’ll make a base flavoring for them. They just don’t last that long. This one doesn’t taste like it needs any steeping at all. All flavors are smooth as glass. Is this because they’ve sat for over a year and mingled, like whatever happens when you steep? This is the first time I’ve had a base flavoring sit this long and I suspect that’s what has happened, I just don’t know if anyone else has experience with this and can confirm.

3 Likes

I just made a peach bellini :smiley: But I love Love Love the thought of blackcurrant beig with the raspberry

Muah thanks shanner !

2 Likes

It’s yummy but the peach sounds good too. For some reason I can’t get on the recipe site, damn government computer with all it’s website blocks, but I think I had peach as a substitute on mine.

BTW … The Adam and Eve mix turned out FANTASTIC with the apple added to it. I mixed up two 10ml bottles of it last night, one for shake and vape, one for steeping, and the shake in vape was gone in a couple of hours :smile:

If it wasn’t for your comment on the recipe I would of never tried it so Muah right back at ya!

2 Likes

The site is down so no worries it ain’t a government conspiracy ( on the this subject anyhow :wink: )

oh that’s wonderful it turned out well ! I would make it but ya know …maybe later when it comes back up :scream:

2 Likes