What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

4 Likes

Just signed up last nightā€¦but how do I find you guys on there? Donā€™t know how to use it yet :frowning:

5 Likes

u can access thru recipe side, at top chat (text/voice)

5 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks to @Cutlass92 and @R113 I had a few magical bottles show up at my house today, and will have to dive into these. Thanks out to both of you (and Mrs. Cutlass) for the gifts. I couldnā€™t decide, and closed my eyes and grabbed one, and ā€¦

ā€¦ was it. I topped all of them off with 3mg NIC as I feel I get a better sense WITH NIC than without. Wow Russell, this oneā€™s a winner winner chicken dinner.

9 Likes

Well now I need to mix that up!

4 Likes

I agree. He sent me some as well, it was yummy! I blew through itā€¦love boysenberry and ice cream. And he blended this one perfectly :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I mixed this up yesterday. Its just a super simple French vanilla ice cream. After just a day it tastes really good, so Iā€™m gonna have to make another bottle to stash away to steep.

10 Likes

It tastes very close to your boysenberry Boston cream pie. We must be living at the same place to make something so similar

7 Likes

Lolā€¦very true, and I have the flavors to make mine. Still really good though. Not sure how, but itā€™s th first recipe Iā€™ve had with INW Biscuit that Iā€™ve been able to vape. Tried it in a bunch of things from .15-1% and all I got was sand. Starting to wonder if my biscuit was bad. But Iā€™M NOT BUYING ANY MORE FLAVORS!!

8 Likes

Nothin worse than a bad biscuit

8 Likes

@MysticRose Hehe, Iā€™ve heard that before ā€¦

10 Likes

Just mixed this highly rated recipe from @Beaufort_Batches

I had to replace Tiramisu and Strawberry Shisha with Booster and Sweet Strawberry ā€¦ smelling really good! Never thought Iā€™d say that about a strawberry coffee.

7 Likes

Try it today, it will be good even un-steeped.

5 Likes

Ah, what do you think Iā€™m doing? lol I always try it as a shake and vape :slight_smile:
Iā€™m sure itā€™ll get better but itā€™s very nice as is. Thanks for the recipe, even though I didnā€™t use it exactly the same, itā€™s very good.

5 Likes

Ahhh, and yes it gets richer as time passes, if it lasts long enough.:wink:

5 Likes

Oooh will have to mix this up - just need to sub the Ina Tiramisu with FA Booster. Looks yummy @Beaufort_Batches :yum:

5 Likes

It is, I can recommend it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Damn this stuff is addictive!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You better make more than a 30ml of this stuff!

5 Likes