What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

That was to JoJo about a different aspect :wink:
Sorry if I confused ya!

2 Likes

This mix is awesome !!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s a really old one. I really enjoyed it myself. Iā€™m glad you like it.

4 Likes

In my country too. I think is all Europe the same at this?

3 Likes

I do not know but i know France all is still allowed, where you from ?
Belgium here.

2 Likes

From Greece.

1 Like

I forgot to say beforeā€¦

I donā€™t like you anymore. :angry:

(I donā€™t have a single flavor for that, and it sounds absolutely DElish!)

4 Likes

Ha, :yum:

Iā€™m sorry. Itā€™s a pretty great coffee flavor, even if you donā€™t like coffee flavors because itā€™s just so tame. I donā€™t like many coffee flavors, but itā€™s just delicious. The Norwegian Cake OOO isnā€™t really necessary, itā€™s more of almond pastry cake/powdered sugar. I bought up all the new FW Cakes, so I have to put them to good use lol.

3 Likes

I love coffee! And one of my favorite cakes had a buttercream frosting with a coffee liquer mixed in the center layer. So yeah. Not a problem. Lol

2 Likes

Vaping one of my own this morning. I was in the mood for some grapefruit and all we have in the kitchen is clementines which are nice, butā€¦

I dug through my juice drawer and found 4 oz I mixed in June. I just love this juice.

Bull City has the flavor pack available if you donā€™t have the flavorsā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™m about to go mix this in a few minutes.

@Flavologist @fidalgo_vapes

8 Likes

Looks delicious! Iā€™ve mixed cherry and cherry blossoms before, it is one of my favorites! Smoothes out the edges all around and is a familiar but unique flavor.
I canā€™t wait too try this! I might have to go in cahoots with you too use it on our vape line!

2 Likes

Dude, if you like it its all yours. :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you! I always like to ask for permission instead of stealing (I hate that). You mind if we call it Vapeymamaā€™s butterfly milk?
I like to give credit where credit is due. Itā€™s easy to come up a name (scratch that, itā€™s easy for others. Iā€™m a different breed with little imagination in that area) but it takes true artistic talent to be a flavor artist. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Oh yeah no problem! I just think itā€™s cool to be able to make stuff that other people like, too.

Haha go for it! You may be a bit premature thoughā€¦ It might suck. Lol But if it pans out you can use it how you want, ā€œVapeyMamaā€ or not. :wink:

Ok, Iā€™m about to mix. :+1:

Will report back.

3 Likes

One I slightly remixed

I always keep a bottle around in my ADV rotation.

3 Likes

Weather has been on a strange mood swing up here in the Adirondacks, so Iā€™ve been on a fall weather-y kick and enjoying this.

Delicious buttery-maple RY4šŸ‘šŸ»

Also, busted out a bottle of my easy Nanner Puddinā€™ Iā€™ve had steeping for just over a month now. Built a couple fresh twisted claptons (2x 28g nichrome 80 twisted core, claptonā€™d with 34g SS 316L) on my reload RTA just for this occasion. Itā€™s turned out quite nice IMO :hugs:

5 Likes

drooooool That sounds so good!

4 Likes

If youā€™re like me, then u will catch yourself muttering dirty things to a tank full of this lol. I always keep this one mixed upšŸ˜‰

4 Likes

I have mixed and revised this Spicy Apple Mix so many times, using INW Biscuit, FA Apple Pie, and finally it hit me exactly what I wanted this to be. This is my final version, exactly as I want, thanks to @anon13011326 sending me his wonderful Apple Butter Toffee. I never much liked the popular apple flavors, but RF Apple Butter is exactly the flavor I was looking for. Maple Bourbon Apple Butter!

10 Likes