What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

that looks very good, it reminds me of my Tropical Bliss recipe Sweet Guava, Papaya , sweet tangerine and a couple creams but the combo is great

3 Likes

The other night i was cramming hard candies into my face hole and mixed a butterscotch and anise, on accident, somehow i loved it. So today i am starting to make it in vape form, here is the first shot.

Aniscotch Cream

Ingredient %
Anise (FA) 0.50
Butter Cream (CAP) 0.25
Butterscotch (FW) 1.00
Butterscotch Ripple (FW) 1.00
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.25
Smoked Butterscotch (Flavorah) 0.25

Flavor total: 4.25%

It is probably going to taste awful as i have never considered mixing these flavorings together but one has to star somewhere.

7 Likes

It looks like it should taste divine! Fingers crossed :+1:

5 Likes

I mixed up 30ml of this today to try, gave it the old snv test, and immediately made another 100ml (I would have made 240ml to fill my bottle but I only had enough PB left for 100ā€¦). So tasty already, I know this one is gonna be a winner!

8 Likes

Had a 30ml bottle of this sitting around for awhile because I had gotten a lil burnt out on it. Busy with work and the fam recently so I didnā€™t have much else so in the tank it goes.
http://tjek.nu/r/cLM7

5 Likes

Iā€™m also enjoying this today! Its 2 days shy of steeping for a month but I just couldnā€™t wait and its perfectly delicious. :yum:

8 Likes

I tryed to add some nicotine (1,5 mg) to a e-juice 0mg (12 monkeys)& left it 1 day to steep, do not even know if it need steep time cause its a finished product already but anyway :thinking:

I almost vomited , i destroyed it, makes me wonder if a nicoboost is even ment to be used in an e-liquid cause i seem to manage to ruin every e-liquid.

3 Likes

Oh wow, that sucks. :frowning:

1 Like

Might be a good moment to go over pure nicotine instead of a small base 20/80 with 20mg nicotine in them on 10ml.
Thing is that is it not alowed in my country :roll_eyes:

Im gonna try Germany & France next week, maybe i have some luck there :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m assuming you mean 100mg nic right? If you do happen to come across actual pure nicotine that someone is actually willing to sell to youā€¦ please donā€™t. :wink:

4 Likes

Yes the 100mg :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™m vaping this one today
http://tjek.nu/r/frDP

8 Likes

Yuuummmm that looks so good! How is it?! (Iā€™m assuming its goodā€¦lol)

3 Likes

Looks really Good! How is the (Silverline) Biscuit?

3 Likes

I unfortunately get coconut under tones to cap silver line biscuit. Just my thought on it. Itā€™s ok but itā€™s not like inawera biscuit. Maybe when I try it after longer than a week steep it might change a bit.

3 Likes

Check out hiliq.com. They are in China and have great nic. They ship dhl or fedex. Iā€™d go with dhl if I were u though and make sure you get some rice and oat flavor while your there :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks. Donā€™t know why I even ask, I really like Biccuit (INW). Think I need every flavor made I quess. Haha

3 Likes

And as soon as you got them all someone would post a recipe with a flavoring you have never heard ofā€¦ Its maddening! :expressionless:

7 Likes

Lol. Iā€™ve spent most of today building and adding more shelves for flavors. I really need to stop this!
But, is sure is FUN !

3 Likes

Its really good and creamy smooth. I dont really taste the butter pecan. Its more of a nutty creamy cookie flavor. I think with a steep the butter pecan will come out more. When I steeped both individually they were pretty delicious and the butter pecan gets more pecan flavored as time passes.

4 Likes