What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Hey Pap
I really like it alot. Its nothing like INW biscuit at all. Its more like a sweet butter biscuit

2 Likes

@Brunkezz Nicoboost is little nicotine bottles ?

1 Like

Oh GREAT, now I have to order it ! Just kidding, was going to anyway. It sounds re all good !!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny, i came back today to tell everyone they NEED to try this killer recipe if they havenā€™t already! And u happen to be in here doing the same thing Iā€™m about to do :blush: This recipe is bangin, even premature, give it a whirl! If u can imagine a time where u regretted doing something more than ever, this couldnā€™t be further from that!

7 Likes

Possibly something like this?

1 Like

Going to play around with some of the new FLV flavorings:

This one isnt named because im not sure where ill take it yet, parfait, yogurt or something else entirely. This is a first attempt using Apricot FLV:

I know where i am going with this one but unsure exactly how to get there without using Pie Crust TPA, im using wheat for a more traditional type crust:

Happy mixing!

7 Likes

I have been chasing a good Butter Pecan mix for awhile. I have silver line Butter Pecan and WF Butter Pecan Pie on the way in my next order. I have FW right now and havenā€™t hit the mark with it yet. I have one steeping now, but after looking at the recipe again. I not to confident. Pretty sure I went way off the rails with to many flavors. Still learning, the hard way.

2 Likes

Butter Pecan (Purilum) Is pretty good.

5 Likes

Good to know. I will have to get it. Drip Wich Pecan Caramel got me hooked on this search. Determined or maybe obsessed with finding something similar.

3 Likes

The cap silver line is really good, it was tasty even as a shake n vape. The (PUR) butter pecan is really great too. That one steeps out fantastic! I havenā€™t steeped the SL butter pec. Yet so Iā€™m not sure how that is in the long run yet buy it seems promising so far

5 Likes

A Raspberry Cream Pipe with a limitless RDTA .9 ohm and cranking the clouds.

5 Likes
9 Likes

Oh thats really great to see you mixed up my recipe! I hope u enjoy it. Let me know how you like it and thanks for giving it a try.

5 Likes

Tonight mixing session includes:

This one im just playing with flavor combos.

and

The second is one of the Creme Patissiere mixes but slightly altered. I love a dark, rich custard but this one just doesnt fit in that series.

And im vaping some Strawnana and Sugar Rush (My way).

Thanks to @TheTinMan1 for helping me with my naming issues, the issue is i suck at itā€¦

Happy mixing!

9 Likes

Working on Fall recipes I needed something new as I was getting a little burned out on a few of my ADVs. it is very candy tasty and I feel it will get better with ageā€¦as I have.:drum:Ba dum dum.

6 Likes

Omg I was just thinking that I needed to make a TM inspired, cow titled mix!! :laughing: :cow:

5 Likes

There is always room for more, cows are heard animals, hehe.

EDIT: i really need to start proof reading while typing in the dark, ffsā€¦

5 Likes

Today I am vaping @kreed Kreed Kustard :wink:

4 Likes

I just mixed up a batch of Thin Mint and Peach Tea. Also made a small bottle of what I hope will be an apple cider. And I got a batch of Fried Banana steeping, but I mixed that up a few days ago.

After my vacation I plan on playing around with tobaccos for the first time. Anyone got any tips?

3 Likes

Iā€™d be very interested in hearing more about the apple cider!

2 Likes