What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

@Grubby ive done something similar to this

couldnt tolerate the CC @2% be interested to see how yours turned out GL with it :+1:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve got a cold so I have no idea how this tastesā€¦ :confused:

3 Likes

At least it doesnā€™t taste badā€¦right? :wink:

2 Likes

without wishing to hijack this , for me the Cotton candy went bad after around 3 months:roll_eyes: it kinda took over. From week 4 to week 8 it was working@1.5%(maybe 1% is enough idk) Ok the sweety element of it then it got a tad too overpowering to the point thats all u could taste :slight_smile:

1 Like

As to what im vaping right now apart from what i posted a while bk the ā€œwhole meal biccyā€ vape im really getting into Mom&Pops Callipitter Chow as a standalone mixed@15%. Im sure lots has been said about this conc. I still cant define the flavour properly this is what i left on Chefs flavours as a review
"salty?nutty?malomary?/biscuity? i dunno what it is maybe all of them. Its hard to pinpoint but i know you have to try this and you wont be dissapointed. I made few samples from 10-20% and settled on 15 with a few weeks steep. 20% was ok but the flavour from lower 15% and a steep and all the unique flavours have time to get to know each other and get on much better. So what you waiting for go buy some!! you wont be disappointed"

1 Like

Tonite ill be mixing a Peanut Butter Custard not sure what im going to use but something like this

Pb tpa 4
PB cap 3
nut mix fa .5
VCV1 cap 4
milk and honey FLV .5 to 1

11.5. to 12.5 pct thats what running through my head this moment

7 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes, OK, itā€™s official, now Iā€™m HUNGRY !!!

Iā€™ve had M&H for 6 months, and havenā€™t even mixed with it yet. Maybe NOW, Iā€™ll get motivated.

2 Likes

ive never mixed it as the main profile whe. i have i didnt like it so much but i think i was mixing too high of a percent thats why ill prob go. .5 pct on this test mix

1 Like

About to head into my lab and mix my first tobacco recipe. Also going to mix a pumpkin donut. I will find a use for that dram of LoRann Pumpkin!!!

3 Likes

Itā€™s just an idea I have been toying around with, a couple Rice Pudding recipes, I have a few variation recipes still ā€˜under constructionā€™ but this is one of them. Still Private until I am totally satisfied with my results. Also working on a Breakfast Rice Pudding with Banana Slices (excited for that one). :yum:

9 Likes

Had to add some FA Arctic Winter to a bottle Raspberry Lemonade I had stashed because I feel like absolute crap. Guess I need to work on a Ricola juice.

3 Likes

This tastes pretty damn close to lemon honey ricola, throw in a little menthol (or minty whatever) and youā€™re golden. :wink:

6 Likes

Gotta get the flavors I am missing, but going to have to get them. Cold and flu season is here. Need some of this in my stash. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Just mixed up the e-liquids for the cruise (milk and cookies, peach tea, sā€™mores, vanilla cream). I still have to mix up some bottles for my mother, but she prefers just menthol and never tells me when she is out, so itā€™s always a speed steep. Iā€™ll probably brew hers tomorrowā€¦Maybe some stuff for after the cruise to keep me out of the lab.

3 Likes

Trying to get my MOJO back. The smell and finger test is promising. Ill see how this steeps out.

Lemon Biscuit

Ingredient %
Custard (INAWERA) 1.00
Custard Pi 3.14 (FA) 1.00
Ella's Shortbread Biscuit 6.00
Tarte au Citron (Chefs Vapour) 10.00

Flavor total: 18%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes
5 Likes

Just mixed up this sweet little peachy thingā€¦ Smells stellar! :sparkles:

9 Likes

I wish I was vaping this today, but I ran out. :cry:
So I mixed some more! Iā€™m in love with this little love child! :heart_eyes:

@ADKmac!

8 Likes

Looks peachy good VapeyMama!!

2 Likes

Trust me, meeeeee toošŸ˜

As if my steep box was already bursting at the seams, now Iā€™m designing another pop in shelf I need to build today lol

#stellarsteeps

3 Likes