What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Better get to work, handyman. :wink: Lots more juice to be made!

2 Likes

Oh believe me, LOTS more!

#uknoitryhard

#wontstop

:sparkles:

2 Likes

Donā€™t stop, get it, get itā€¦ (Shake it, shake it, shake it) :wink:

2 Likes

Goodness, I feel mixed out this week. I have popped out so many recipes my folders are bursting out of the seams. I finally got and mixed the Sweet Tobacco PUR @VapeyMama, and I really like it, a lot. I added it to my Ɯbersweet Tobacco recipe, since itā€™s something I make every week along with Vanilla Bourbon with Cream PUR. So good! Also, FLV Pumpkin Spice is tremendously good. I am pondering a Pumpkin Spice Sweet Tobacco. Testing out my Pumpkin Cheesecake right now.

5 Likes

Been vaping Jangotus by @Hooba all day today. Such a great vape. If you have the flavors I highly recommend it. I did have to sub out the pineapple and thanks to @Ghettotrout for the recommendation. Rock solid vape.

4 Likes

Iā€™m absolutely drooling thinking about that combo. Please please keep me updated on that one!!!

2 Likes

Once I work out the Sweet Tobacco as a sole tobacco percentage, I will report back. At 1-1.50% the Pumpkin Spice is pretty darn versatile, itā€™s not really heavy or domineering like you would think a pumpkin spice flavor would be. I think the point of Pumpkin Spice FLV was versatility, itā€™s so easy to use, and blends well with so many flavors.

7 Likes

Thatā€™s great to kno! I tried getting some on my last BC order but that and pumpkin bread were both sold out (surprise, I kno). Anyway, great tidbit of info! Might have to make a single flavor purchase just for that onešŸ‘ŒšŸ»

2 Likes

I just went to order HS Ry4, and got out of stock. Needless to say I had a little temper tantrum. So I decided to try Vanilla Ruyan Custard WF. Frick!

3 Likes

Now I donā€™t feel so bad, I was able to get my 30ml HS RY4 buuuuut, caramel toffee was out-0-stock too! :weary:Lol so, like usual my next order will be bigger than I plan on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Only a couple days old but this has one has me obsessed, never want to be without it now :heart_eyes:

:panda_face::dash:

13 Likes

Looks scrumptious! :grin:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been enjoying it quite a bitšŸ˜‰

4 Likes

I am mixing up a single flavor strawberry ripe recipe todayā€¦as soon as ups gets here with my orderā€¦

3 Likes

Testing or do you just like it as a single?

2 Likes

I was thinking, maybe Vanilla Ruyan Custard (WF) + Sweet Tobacco (PUR) for the tobacco base for the Pumpkin Spice Sweet Tobacco. What do you think?

2 Likes

Testing. My DIY career is only a couple weeks old. I have made some good ejuice, and some horrible ejuciceā€¦

6 Likes

Well props for sf testing, that will help so much!

6 Likes

@ADKmac Shit, I favorited THAT one, as soon as I saw it !!!

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer thanks brother, Iā€™m sure u will love it if u liked just the look of it!

2 Likes