What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Vaping this today!

7 Likes

That FA Brandy getting some more love in this one today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i usually test right after it comes off the mixer then 3 days , 1 week , 2 weeks and 4 weeks sometimes 3 weeks but ive found the 2 to 3 week mark i dont find much difference , of course im not always on time if it super heavy with custard or creams ill even test at 6 week mark typically i dont make it to 2months lol

5 Likes

@Grubby, This has changed the way I feel about strawberry cream type recipes and I’m loving It at one week old. Thanks for sharing, Im mixing more now as my 10 ml tester is about to get vaped. :grinning: I don’t know what vendor MM or UM tastes like and I don’t really care because this is awesome.

7 Likes

Glad your enjoying it, if you can think of any tweaks or tricks to make it even better, feel free to take it and use it for your own, no credit needed. :+1:

3 Likes

Reluctantly, I already subbed the coconut for TFA coconut extra because it’s what I had, not because I wanted to. Personally I would leave it as is. It ticks all the boxes- great flavor, very nice mouth feel, easy to make with common flavors. What more could you want?

I’m not really the person to ask about tweaking. I have experimental wins but I trash things by tweaking more than I fix them LOL.

Are you happy with this mix or is the next revision already in the works?

3 Likes

I’m happy with this but I want it to be exact, some tweaking of %'s should yield interesting results and then I think I’ll progress to trying to clone some of the others that I believe are based on MM.

1 Like

I think any coconut will work, it is there to add some creaminess and create a little tang

2 Likes

Yeah I am pretty much putting WS-23 on everything. :snowflake:️:snowflake:️:snowflake:️. But seriously it went well in this. Definitely agree with the masses. I am liking LB White Chocolate Peppermint.:+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

Try this one

4 Likes

I don’t have the LB Coconut Milk, but it definitely looks tasty. I will have to put it on my list. I love Coconut.

1 Like

I yet to make the coconut solo. But it is very tasty with the white chocolate peppermint.

But then again reallly didn’t get the coconut for a solo flavor.

2 Likes

you did it !!! great job my friend , i know it was a work of art for you and im happy to see you have achieved your goal well done , i will give this a go if its your final version …

3 Likes

It’s not a final version but it is really close

3 Likes

Three week test today. Pretty happy how its turned out. Nice and creamy yogurt with a nice ripe peach.

4 Likes

Toying around with something I would like to end up tasting like Orange Sherbet.

8 Likes

Would you mind Keeping us posted on this one if it pans out?

3 Likes

Not a bit. But don’t be surprised if I report back with Draino, lol. Sometimes ice cream, sometimes dill pickles.

6 Likes

I’ve only been mixing about 1.5 years but have always found Orange to be tricky. I hate most fruit flavors but a good orange sherbet or orange custard is something I know could be amazing. I have tried but generally just give up because I can never get a good balance.

Assuming I have the concentrates I’d happily be a Guinea pig.

2 Likes

Just mixed this up yesterday and I’m pretty happy with it so far. Hopefully, we’ll be able to save a bit to test after a few weeks, but I’m having trouble staying out of it!!!

8 Likes