What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Well, here’s the first crack at it. Well, kinda. I made an ice cream with orange in it and got some direction from that.

Real simple:

10% Blood Orange (FW)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA)
2% Sweet Cream (TFA)
1% Dairy Milk (TFA)

Not bad first test. Maybe a bit between a sherbet and a gelato but definitely moving away from an ice cream.
70/30/3% base. Pretty darn tasty if I don’t say so myself.

7 Likes

Ya, not to bore you to death, but I’m even getting a slight hint of the rind. In a pleasant way. The vanilla is no longer overpowering everything like with the ice cream. This could be a keeper.

2 Likes

I love that blood orange!! :yum:

3 Likes

Absolutely great stuff isn’t it? One of those flavors that doesn’t take a lot of imagination to figure out what it is supposed to be. If I could just find a strawberry that tasted as close to strawberry as the blood orange tastes to an orange, all would be good with the world.

2 Likes

Have you tried Strawberry Ripe (tpa)?

1 Like

I have. And Strawberry (TPA) and Sweet Strawberry (CAP). I think the Ripe is the closest to the real thing. I’m debating trying Real Flavors next. I just really like a good fresh strawberry. Oh and then there’s Cheesecake. ROFL. I had some real like type you eat it raspberry cheesecake last night. Oh my. Not what I have been vaping.

2 Likes

Cheesecake is my kryptonite.

3 Likes

I may have to give this a go but TPA VBIC and me do not get along at all. Maybe I’ll try Cap or LB vanilla ice cream.

2 Likes

Sounds like the groove to me. Maybe I’ll have to try Cap or LB vanilla ice cream.

2 Likes

Honestly I sub lb Vic in every recipe I make, imo it’s the best Vic.

3 Likes

Well, that narrows it down. I’m going to need a larger refrigerator soon.

4 Likes

I mixed with CAP Creamy Yogurt 12 days ago. Been tasting it every 2-3 days since and it seems to remind me of dirty socks. Is this a flavor that you find changes with steep?

1 Like

You’ve vaped dirty socks? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I find that all of Caps yogurts need at least a 3 week steep, 4 weeks is best. Before that, you’re right, dirty socks it is.

2 Likes

Thanks. I suspected as much but wanted clarification. I appreciate that.

You haven’t? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Uhhh… not while sober and not without a long, long steep :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t vape my dirty socks
my 2 yo don’t even want them in the house
But if ya want them vape them
You can have my dirty socks

2 Likes

I’ve sure had plenty of fails with orange mixes until I found this:

This one does it for me. I keep forgetting to rate it but it’s really good. Every time I’ve tried the creams bury the orange, but not this one.

5 Likes

Why am I always missing ONE flavor?!?!?!?!?

8 Likes

And it’s always right after you’ve placed an order, right ? !!

4 Likes