What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Royal Orange juice?

3 Likes

Try 5% FA Blood Orange with 3.25% FA Royal Orange. It tastes just like Fresh OJ. Optional .5 FA Fuji.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to add the Royal orange to the next order.

4 Likes

I think youā€™ll like it. I sure do. I was not a fan of regular FA Orange but the new ones are really good.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been mixing tpa orange cream and ina Shia orange I really like that combo

3 Likes

Yep and yep, @DaveDave & @Ryuk!

3 Likes

I just got some of the rfsc cookies and cream from nic river with the Black Friday deal, how do you like it?

3 Likes

It tastes like cookies and cream, I got it for this recipe. But I double the cookies and cream.

4 Likes

Yeah, what @Cutlass92 said. :joy:

3 Likes

Itā€™s not my fault I can read your mind!

4 Likes

Lol in the giant rfsc thread somewhere somebody said spot on to Oreo cookies, canā€™t wait for it to get here:)

3 Likes

After church

But now

Thatā€™s probably the best thing about DIY .

You never stuck with just one flavor all week or all month.

My travel case(an old first aid box) has 17 flavors. My taste buds never get bored.

5 Likes

One of todays ones :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Mmm that sounds really good!

4 Likes

It really isā€¦pushes all my vape buttons :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Got bored

Used this as a model

Donā€™t taste bad .

Edit: tasted really really good . 30ml almost didnā€™t make it to the 1 week test

6 Likes

I let this steep about a month. This is a great vape @Amy2. sweet fry bread - e-liquid-recipes.com http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1745030/sweet%20fry%20bread

5 Likes

A Raspberry, blueberry, cream mixture. In that order. Think Iā€™m on the third revision and it is getting real close if not on target. I believe this will make a nice addition to the menu.

5 Likes

Thank u girl that is sweet of ya. I actually like to steep it for a month since it has Vienna Cream FA in it and that flavor really changes as it steeps. Glad u liked it !

3 Likes

On a nice bright green vape today :slight_smile:

Very differentā€¦but addictive!

5 Likes