What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Mix it 18 hours ago WIP v1 haven’t try it yet… :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Looks like a nice profile, have you used AP that high before?

5 Likes

Just brought this out after a month steep and I’m flipping out about how good it is! 120 recipes over 5 months and I feel like I’m finally starting to get the hang of this. I’ve had recipes I was excited about, but this is a new level. I think this is that “Aha!” moment every new mixer goes through at some point when things start to really click, so I’ll try to tone down my excitement a little. But, it is really exciting to make yourself go “wooah, this is awesome,” and all of the hours of reading, watching videos, experimenting and investment$ seem to be paying off. Yeah!! (ok, I’ll bring it down a notch now :wink: Thanks for all the knowledge and encouragement, ELR.

10 Likes

Yes. Almost always I’m at that high. When I pair it with Graham Cracker or Graham Crust I go up to 1.75% max. More than that and it reminds me fritos if it is not steep properly. But when I use it with out (Graham) I like to go even higher like 4%. It is very strong at this %'s but not like Fritos, it is more like ‘‘walnut’’ or somethink.

3 Likes

Cool! I’ll have to try it. I’m fairly certain I’ve never used it higher than .5% which is why I asked. Good luck with the recipe!

4 Likes

Thnx. Don’t go at 4% if you don’t try it first at lower %. I go that high with 10% - 15% RY4 D. So maybe ethyl maltol mute it. Also I quit smoking before 2 months if that says somethink for my taste.

3 Likes

Im into the easy stuff. Playing with fruity flavors. I got a little brave and tried some flowers. MMMM disaster. HUGE learning curve.

4 Likes

I have been thinking Pineapple upside down cake as a recipe for awhile. Yours looks awesome.

2 Likes

Thanks! If you mix it up, let me know what you think! That steep time is real, though. Its like a little vapor elf sneaks in at 12:01am on day 30 and sprinkles a pinch of magic dust on the bottle! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I mixed this in late October and cracked it open tonight. Dayum…

Next time I’m going to drop VIC down by .5% and add White Chocolate (MF) @ .25%, i love that combo for uber creaminess.

This mix is simple and delicious, of course i only made 30ml…

Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Awesome, glad you liked it! A little mf white chocolate sounds great, I think I’m gonna try that too!

3 Likes

Raspberry Cheesecake

6% Cheesecake (Gram Crust) TPA
4% Sweet Raspberry (TPA)
1% Sweet Cream (TPA)
1% Double Chocolate V2 (CAP)
.5% Graham Cracker (TPA)

Not shabby. Everything is coming through and the dark chocolate hits my spot. Gonna try it with some NY cheesecake (CAP) someday to see if I can get it a little more (Cheesey) but for now it works for me.

8 Likes

Don’t know if you have tried them yet but I have gone to Purilum cheesecake graham and their NY cheesecake. I really like them both and now automatically sub them for both Cap and TPA.

6 Likes

@VapeyMama After just under a month steeping I’m asking myself why I only made enough to last a day. I will be adding this to my rotation for sure!

13 Likes

Nice! Glad you enjoyed it!!

4 Likes

I get spurts of inspiration and that’s when I kno its time to mix.

12 Likes

I’ve got a custard biscuit WIP steeping too…great minds :ok_hand:

10 Likes

I just subbed PUR NY Cheesecake for CAP NY Cheesecake & PUR Condensed Milk for CAP Sweet Cream in my go to Strawberry Cheesecake recipe. Going to give a try comparison vape tonight. Thanks for another positive post on the NY Cheesecake.

5 Likes

Got around to trying @VapeyMama Buttered Naughty Girl. So good!

6 Likes

This one is delicious. I LOVE IT!!!

3 Likes