What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

@tartarusspawn Welcome to the party !!!

3 Likes

Party is wensday when mag mixer gets here. Jumping deeper into the rabbit hole.

5 Likes

Good stuff @tartarusspawn, you’re going to be busy now !!!

2 Likes

Restocking shelf noticed I didn’t have any . Used last of my rootbeer.

6 Likes

Finally think it’s done, or at least done enough for me to vape for a while without wanting to change it lol

10 Likes

My New Years Custard, this is an amazingly balanced sweet custard accompanied by biscuity / fruity notes, enjoy :smile:

New Year Custard Rev 1

Ingredient %
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 2.00
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 2.00
Marshmallow (CAP) 1.00
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 2.00
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2.50
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4.00

Flavor total: 13.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Note: I have omitted the coconut that was in the Christmas Custard Rev1 because of a weird plastic taste I was getting from it.

13 Likes

Playing with some tobaccos today, these are all V1 WIPs.

7 Likes

More Goodness…

New Year Custard Rev 2

Ingredient %
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 3.00
Graham Cracker v1 (CAP) 2.00
Marshmallow (CAP) 1.00
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 3.00
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 2.50
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 4.00

Flavor total: 15.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

Shhh… :shushing_face: Shes steeping…

8 Likes

Lol. That’s cute bud. :wink:

(oh, and I wouldn’t have seen/noticed the typo were it not for the quote doing the legwork! Lol
@daath or @JoJo this would never come up *sushing_face in the prompts, for folks who go by spelling prompts. Shushing :wink: now)

4 Likes

Nice work.

3 Likes

Hey, you should try some PUR Strawberry Biscuit with that mix. It would be to die for.

4 Likes

Hopefully…lol

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s anything that can be fixed from our end. I’ll post it on the discourse meta though.

3 Likes

Oh those look fabulous!!! How is the RY1 (Hangsen)? How does it compare to the RY4?

3 Likes

Its much less sweet than their ry4. Similar tobacco but stronger (not crazy strong though), and super light on the caramel and vanilla compared to the ry4.

4 Likes

The :shushing_face: emoji is fixed now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ty little Mama :slight_smile: I’m gonna have to give that a try

3 Likes

Try the ry4 with the cookies! Wow its pretty great tasting!! If u like cookies :). I cant stop vaping the latest one I did with it.
Btw…I saved yours to try out they look great!

4 Likes

Any specific cookies?

Eta: is this the one?

I remember seeing that you posted that earlier. I don’t have the almond or hazelnut but I might try it with butter pecan! :yum:

4 Likes

Today it’s Vanilla Vanilla (yes, just a bunch of different vanilla types mixed together, I like it) and Spiced Egg Nog (TPA Egg Nog with TPA Pumpkin Spice). Taking a break from the bright fruity ones.

5 Likes