What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Haven’t mixed your Yumberry Cheesecake yet but I did get around to making that Yumberry-Kiwi Custard today. SnV impression is very promising. I think this will end up a great mix but of course time will tell the full story. I think Yumberry and Kiwi may just be made for each other. Also wanting to try a Yumberry Ice Cream.

3 Likes

trying my strawberry coconut cream cake for the first time today

4 Likes

I am vaping a lot today. Just built my new tsunami 24. Would have built my new goon, but it came scratched up and chipped…poor quality and am trying to return it.

So first up…

Blueberry custard 30/70 1.5mg nic mixed 8/12

Blueberry extra tpa 5%
Billberry FA 0.5%
Blackcurrant FA 0.5%
Bavarian cream Dx tpa 3%
Marshmallow FA 1.25%
Custard FA 1.25%
Obaoba FA 0.75

Still thinking about how to twist this recipie. This has a fresh wick so I need to vape more.(only done 3mls on the new wick)

Hypno mixed 30/70 1.5mg nic mixed 8/20

Hypnotic myst FA 3.5%
Marshmallow FA 1.5%
Fresh cream FA 0.5%
Pear FA 0.25%
Coconut FA 0.3

Probably gonna drop fresh cream to 0.25% and mallow to 1%. Still working on how to boost and pull the myst. It’s a light vape, acquired taste, and only the third recpie. I have another one steeping and waiting.

3 Likes

Deadly Sin Clone v1 by Kriga, so good after a month long steep. Didn’t think it would be this good when I vaped it soon after mixing it. I got a tester of his v2 steeping now to age while I vape thru this 200ml bottle of the v1 I made. I have a feeling the v2 will be better and closer to the original GLV:DS that I love so much.

2 Likes

Clown Cake

Ingredient %
Funnel Cake (CAP) 1.5
Joy (FA) 0.5
Strawberry Shisha (INAWERA) 1.5
Strawberry Taffy (CAP) 3.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1.25
wOw (FA) 2

Flavor total: 10.25%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

I’ve been seeing this used more and more. I took a quick look at the notes and came across this. Have you noticed any fading flavor?

Amy “Funnel Cake Cap’s solo at 9% and I have experienced the flavor fades in a week or so just a caution for those that mix large batches”

To me it seems to dominate the flavor at first and does fade a bit over a few weeks … Which is why I tend to pair it with Joy to help “savor the flavor” … Joy also adds some depth.

This is my first recipe using FA wow … I haven’t tested this recipe yet …

2 Likes

Thanks… I want to try it, but there’s not much info on it.

Btw, good looking recipe.

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

I started a new recipe today with THIS freakshow:

There’s actually one missing (out of stock), do had a go without it. :blush:

4 Likes

Needs a little more work. After a week it’s developed a floral note. Back to tasting my individual flavor tester bottles. Based on some flavor notes I read, I think it might be the Cherry Concentrate (INAWERA). I will find the offending flavor and nix it from this recipe. There is also something in this that is causing it to get cloudy after being shook up. Didn’t bother me much as it didn’t affect the vaping but I want to find out which flavor is causing that too.

Isn’t making recipes fun! I think so!

2 Likes

Flavorah discontinued that Bing Cherry. That would be the one I suspect. If you didn’t get the email on it let me know and I’ll PM you the details.

3 Likes

Damn, and I really liked it! So, I just looked at their website and saw this. “Rainier Cherry has replaced Bing Cherry. The same flavoring compounds have been used, but slight changes to steeping and mixing could be noticed due to a reformulated solvent system.”

Guess I will be getting some Rainier Cherry and giving it a shot!

The email I got from Flavorah said the will replace it for free if you send them the old label.

1 Like

Yesterday I mixed this:

Cosmic Blueberry Cheesecake ©

Ingredient %
Blueberry (TPA) 10
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 5.5
Sweet Cream (TPA) 1

Flavor total: 16.5%

I’ll know in a couple weeks how bad the Blueberry (TPA) really is

1 Like

Really…nice!

Ok so this is one I toyed with before i came onto ELR, gone back to it now this being the 4th generation, I loved the others but I wanted just a touch more coconut and Almond in there and I added the burnt sugar this time round, I thought it might give the toastyness of the Almonds and marshmallow an added sweetness.
Something to Vape whilst nestled up with a Latte in front of the log burner with the light’s out :wink:

Roasty Toasty

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (FW) 1
Bourbon (Vanilla Bourbon) (FA) 1
Burnt Sugar (OOO) 1
Coconut Extra (TPA) 2
FA Marangue 2
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic) (FA) 3
Toasted Almond (FW) 4
Toasted Marshmallow (TPA) 2

Flavor total: 16%

3 Likes

This isn’t public until I know how it will steep, based on an accidental combo early in my testing.

Kiwi Double (TPA) 4%

Koolada 3%

Rhubarb Inawera 1.5%

Strawberry Organic (TPA) 3%

This is NOT a shake and vape unless you love a powerful rhubarb flavor, which I do. Which is why the first two attempts at this vanished into clouds before I could steep them.

My concern is that the kiwi and rhubarb might clash unpleasantly as it steeps and I’d like the strawberry to be more complex but this is still a WIP.

1 Like

Whipped up ten samples of the RF flavorings I got in to day. These are said to take a bit of steeping, but I’ve got them speed steeping in some hot water so I can give some of them a try today. I still have a bunch of TFA and OSDIY flavors to make samples of at some point this week.

1 Like

Just tried the Gambit Clone - made 30ml and had to try it. Put in in my Smok TFV4. Pretty good. Thanks.