What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

4 Likes

Gmix is @Pro_Vapes label.

1 Like

I ain’t talking about that ever again… :wink: that was a thread down the rabbit hole no more from me on that

As for what I’m vaping today I went a lil TARO CRAZY Since I LOVE IT !!!

WIP ( tasty straight away that is after a slight warm and spun on the oh mag mixer )

( The name is just silly since I was trying to get my fiance’ to vape some dang flavor already he loves his 60/40 pg/vg that’s it )

Man Pies

Ingredient %
Cappuccino Tobacco (INAWERA) 1.7
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 1.25
DX Graham Cracker (TPA) 0.75
Lucky Shot (OSDIY) 3.2
Marshmallow (FW) 1.5
Milk and Honey (Flavorah) 0.4
Nutty Princess (INAWERA) 0.6
Taro (ECX) 1.5
Vanilla Overload (Gremlin) 1.25

Flavor total: 12.15%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

And what did he think of it? It’s plain scandal with The Flavor Queen in da house vaping only base. Better tell him to step up, lol.

This receipe isn’t for me as I only have only two of the flavors, hehe. Not yet anyways.

1 Like

He said it’s good then goes back to vaping his base…erhh then he said I bet that’d be even better after it steeps ( which I do agree ) since I know Taro is wonderful after about 1 month steep.

He used to vape all kinds of stuff but the sweetness gets to him so I try to make savory things for him but they never stick. It is scandalous isn’t it a dang shame is what I think.

5 Likes

Hihihi, men, gotta love 'em. I think you’re sweet trying to fix him up though. My husband vapes only Vamp Toes. The smell… Yaikes! He would love a banana vape, but every one I make it’s “Nah… Nah…” Trying to get him to explain what he’s after, but he doesn’t really know. facepalm Well, more juice for me, lol.

3 Likes

Subliminal is one of the greats!!! In fact I’ve been planning to make this again as the first batch went so fast.

2 Likes

This morning I am vaping @Alisa’s infamous Bust-a-Nut in my new Freemax Starre Pure tank and it is “oh so excellent” I’m loving it!!! :heart_eyes: This tank is great! I have had it since October 29th (btw it was shipped on the 27th so I got it in two days…GO HEAVENGIFTS!!!) and I must say that it is awesome! I have been using it exclusively for 10 days and it still tastes like the 1st day I had it! And I want you all to understand just how much I vape…I am a chain vaper…I have been using it with an RX200 which I normally go through 1 and a 1/2 sets of batteries per day because I vape so much…I normally fill the tank at least 6 to 8 times per day! I wanted to really put this tank to the test and so far so good! It has held up very well! So thank you again @Heaven_Gifts!!! I love this tank!

9 Likes

I’m vaping my test creation and I really like it came good :grin:

6 Likes

I mixed up a version of Sully’s Sweet Berry Mash, there is a version on the recipe side of the forum that I have not tried that uses Raspberry (I believe) and I need to apologize in advance for not knowing whom I had gotten the version below from.
Currently after a 5 day steep in a 15ml test batch of 8mg nic and using a Therom single coil (316L SS at 0.7 Ohm) which is my testing tank, it has a very nice flavorful vape. I am getting a slight bite in the back of my throat area but believe that will dissipate in another day.

Sully’s Sweet Berry Mash
3.00% Forest Mix (Forest Fruit) (FA)
2.50% Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA)
1.50% Marshmallow (TPA)
1.50% Strawberry Shisha (Inawera)
1.00% Cream Fresh (FA)
0.50% Marzipan (FA)
0.50% Oba Oba (FA)

1 Like

Me too on the Bust a Nut but I made two batches and on one added some coffee and that’s nice aswell

4 Likes

That is a good idea, as soon as i get some more 10ml testers im going to mix a couple different testers. Thanks!

Tonight im going to give this a mix, i hope it doesnt suck as 30ml is the smallest bottle i have right now.

Crème Caramel

0.75% Caramel (Flavorah)
1% Cheesecake (LA)
2% Creme Brulee (LB)
1.25% French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA)
1.5% Salted Caramel (FW)
1% Vanilla Custard (Raw) (Real Flavors )
3% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 10.5%

Got a bunch of large batch mixes to make too, our ADVs.

Tonight i am vaping some Bread Pudding, So. Much. Yum!

Whats everyone else mixing?

6 Likes

I have a long list of new testers to mix up this week but vaping on this right now:

Bavarian Bread Pudding
12.00% Bread Pudding VG (Real Flavors)
3.00% Bavarian Cream DX (TFA)

Have to order more that Bread Pudding some day, only have enough left to make another 80 or 90 ml batch I think. I am with you in hoping that makes it into the extract line some day soon as they go a lot farther than the vg based flavors.

2 Likes

Currently vaping Mustard Milk by @fizzmustard, and I just mixed a first attempt at a nanaimo bar recipe. Won’t post the recipe, it’s completely untried.

1 Like

Yum! Id love it if you shared it when it is finished.

Me too, holding off to see if there will be an extract. I would like to make ice cream with it.

1 Like

I’ll definitely be sharing it when I have it right. I can’t believe there isn’t a good nanaimo bar recipe on ELR yet!

1 Like

If there are new extracts coming it likely won’t be til after the new year from what @Walt_RealFlavors said in the previous thread about the recent new flavors and their quarterly release schedule. I am hoping to see a lot of new extracts personally and have plenty of juice and flavors on hand to get by with. I just put together a cart of extracts and some vg flavors to get an idea of what it will end up taking/costing when I start running dry on flavors to replace all my favorite TPA/CAP flavors with RF extracts… 30+ flavors and $300. :cry:

1 Like

@Walt_RealFlavors Any hints on this? Quite a few of us waiting on word of the future of bread pudding and cinnamon custard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Soon. We are going to start releasing more blends as extracts with the new site. There will be limited stock.

5 Likes

oh boy, can’t wait. will be placing a large order for sure