What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Glass apple recipe is the bomb. Look it up if you like tart apples. I am vaping it in my new Avacado 24 and the flavor is the bomb. Also squonking some CN Pistachio RY4. Really awesome stuff.

2 Likes

I love white chocolate also, but I have only tried TFA. Seems like I sometimes get a dry peppery vibe. Not always, but sometimes. I will have to add RF to my list as well, I’ve been curious. Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed! I tested my sft’s too soon so popped them back in cupboard and boom White Chocolate has arrived :smiley::+1:

Hey Lol, what’s “sft”.

Merry Xmas, only 1 hour till the day here in Australia.

1 Like

Single Flavour Test beaut. And a very Happy Christmas to you and yours! My best friend lives in Sydney so am betting she’s awake and slightly drunk at this moment in time! :christmas_tree::smiley::santa::hugs:

If shes Australian, Definitely.

I bloody knew that one as SF but couldn’t put the two together. Derrrr.

1 Like

I can tell u s&v the white chocolate is really light. I made a second testers and added 0.8% white chocolate mf, 0.6% Marshmallow flv, and 0.6% pound cake flv. So we will see. I can tell you from tasting the flavor directly out the bottle it’s the best white chocolate flavor I’ve had. It taste exactly like white chocolate. So I guess all we have to do is get it to taste like that in a mix :slight_smile: it’s more of a white chocolate flv then MF and flv. It’s dead on.

2 Likes

Nice I appreciate your thoughts. I have MF white chocolate now as well and it’s a good one but huh at the price of what RF sells them why look the other way :smile:

4 Likes

While this taste amazing I may call it Cat Piss. It literally stinks up the entire house. An outdoor vape for sure.

Thank you…I really appreciate your advice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trial Run but so far so good.

Taffy : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1086915/Taffy

0.2% Pineapple (Flavorah)
1% Pink Candy - Burst Type (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.6% Swedish Gummy (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.2% Sweet Strawberry (Jungle Flavors)
1% Taffy (SC) (Real Flavors)
1% Vanilla Pudding - Flavorah

Flavor total: 4%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/8FKf

2 Likes

Vaping some RF VG Samoa Cookie that has been steeping 2.5 months that I forgot I had in the cabinet. My single flavor tester I had done at 12% and wasn’t bad but needed more flavor so I planned to use up the remainder @ 15% to make 85ML but when I poured it in to the mix I had another 4ML left so I just dumped it all in. Tasty enough but won’t be buying anymore unless they make it in the super concentrate line.

4 Likes

Initial testing, mixed then steeped for 1 month. using a Griffin mini with duel ss coils at 0.25 ohm and 22 watts. Juice has a slightly sweet grapefruit flavor and unsweetened orange juice background, kind of reminds me of a tequila Sunrise… but it has been years since I’ve had one of those. Ingredients appear to meld well together, nothing is fighting to take over but I am getting a lite dryness on my tongue a few moments after an exhale, not bad and the rest of the vape isn’t dry,

7 Likes

Just finished some fine tuning on my koala sauce… click

3 Likes

Had to make more of this Vanilla Custard!

Love the concept of these new mason jars with the pump I found
at my local Kroger grocery store. Too expensive IMHO @ $6.99 each,
but too fun to pass up buying a couple of them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I need another big bottle of juice steeping like I need another hole in my head but mixed this up today to use up the last of these 2 vg flavors:

Bourbon Apple Pie RF VG SF 15%
11.00% Apple Pie VG (Real Flavors)
7.00% Aged Bourbon Cream VG (Real Flavors)

5 Likes

How cool is that! Fab idea :+1:

Also loving your VC III…can’t remember if I commented on recipe side so will pop and check now! :blush:

4 Likes

I just made a batch of Butterscotch with FW Natural Butterscotch, which is really delicious. A batch of Purilum Strawberry Biscuit. So divine. One of my Dark Pipes and a Jelly Donut recipe, sort of rotating through those.

Also checked in on my two nets, brewing away. Raspberry Cream NET and A Rum River NET are my latest wait and see NETS.

4 Likes

Went back down to the lab to refill a couple 30 ml dropper bottles and remembered I have a bottle of each of these as 15% single flavors I mixed up in early November so I decided to fill a couple dropper bottles with them which I am now vaping in my goon clone. I have 8 or 9 different dropper bottles I keep on my desk for the goon throughout the day.

It get’s sorta hard to keep track of everything I have in the cabinet with nearly 3 liters steeping for me and half a liter of menthol for my brothers girl friend:

7 Likes

I know what you mean. This is my steep project right now.

From the left I have one week steep time left on time. The middle is one month. The right coffee can has 2 months. The tupperware has another 5-6 months to go. I cannot wait and it drives me nuts. I am not a patient person, but have to learn when it comes to great liquids.

10 Likes