What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

I am vaping @Nicotine_River Purilum mix of Strawberry Biscuit and Cream Dream. And an Apple-Bacco recipe. This one has now become a staple of my mixes.

4 Likes

I made my first batch of cinapple fritter Saturday and tried it today and that stuff is great imo, on my third tank today lol.

This will be a staple for sure

1 Like

One Iā€™ve not vaped in a while - couldnā€™t say why. Still love it!! Got it going in the Boreas today.

This one also have not made in a while but Iā€™m going to mix up 120ml of it. Itā€™s a darn good mix after about 10 days.

And although Iā€™m not vaping this today, itā€™s a comin. Will hit it on Sunday when itā€™s steeped. The aroma is blissful though and Iā€™m looking forward to it.

6 Likes

Vaping my bust a nut variant tonight on a freshly rayon wicked goon clone dual 26/36ss clapton 6 wrap .22ohm in TC mode at 90w/450f on a rx2/3 and some scutch in my boreas on the istick 200w tc mod with 24/36ss clapton 7 wraps 0.15ohm 490f/110wā€¦ just noticed I can probably up the watts on that .22 ohm build

4 Likes

One of Skullā€™s dark pipe mixes on a goon lp clone with a dual coil 26g kanthal parallel 8 wraps ohming out at .23 wiith some Muji cotton in a Scottish roll. Same set up on a Plume Veil clone with some Mercury by Nicoticket that I got free with a RDA. First commercial juice Iā€™ve had in a while. Griffin 25 wicked with rayon and set up with fused claptons and one of my own mixes. A TF-RTA wicked with rayon, stock clapton coils that came in it and Rhodonite in it.

3 Likes

So choose wisely. Which is better? Mine or the commercial stuff?

Woke up could feel my ears burning.

3 Likes

Your mix is 100x better. There really is no comparison.

2 Likes

Speaking in tongues or what? Share this delicious nectar or itā€™s just a myth :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You have to send him something and he will repay you 10 fold. I sent him 50 empty bottles and maybe 4 flavors and he sent back 28 full bottles. About 1050ml total.

Next time Iā€™m sending him 1000 bottles :laughing:

3 Likes

I think @grubby maybe posted some of Skullā€™s recipes. Look for Skulls Good Pipe. Stuff is like crack.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Dang, no FW Honey.

1 Like

I think Iā€™m missing the VC and VBIC.

2 Likes

Still need to finish adding those :smile:

3 Likes

Well worth it. Best vape Iā€™ve ever had. His net recipes are pretty damn sporty too.

4 Likes

Yeah, it was a craft of love. I made a cherry vanilla net and I think the 30 mil bottle will last me like 3 days. Vaping the shit of it.

1 Like

I may just make this with a sub using MF Wildfower Honey. Not the same I know but itā€™s a pretty good honey just the same.

2 Likes

Yeppers, a tongue that has a taste of a great vape on it. Lol.

2 Likes

This is insanely good

Barrel Of Monkeys v2 rf 7-2

Ingredient %
Citric Acid 10% 0.25
Sour (TPA) 1
Strawberry Kiwi (VG) (Real Flavors) 8
Tartaric Acid (10%) 0.25
Watermelon (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.4

Flavor total: 9.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

@Walt_RealFlavors thanks for fixing my order and your generosity you are awesome. I cannot wait for the sb kiwi in an sc it is an awesome flavor as is the wm.

3 Likes

Been a while since I posted one up. But I have indeed been mixing away. This is a re-working of an older fav of mine. If you like your banana custards with a twist, get you some Cherimoya:

Cherinana Cus'

Ingredient %
Banana (INAWERA) 1
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 1.5
Cherimoya YC (INAWERA) 4
DX Banana Cream (TPA) 3
Marshmallow (FA) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 6

Flavor total: 16.5%

I almost forgot I mixed up this one, found it hiding in the back of the cupboard, it turned out really nice, melon really holds up to a longer steep

Melon Bokeh

Ingredient %
Bavarian Cream (TPA) 2
Cactus (INAWERA) 1
DX Banana Cream (TPA) 2
Melon Cantaloupe (FA) 1.5
Peach (Juicy) (TPA) 2
Strawberry Taffy (CAP) 3
Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) 1
Watermelon (TPA) 1.5

Flavor total: 14%

4 Likes