What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

Here we go again with shit I do not have. LOL.

6 Likes

I just attempted to locate the original on the recipe side of things and couldnā€™t find itā€¦ sorry.

1 Like

No worries. I just think it is funny how there are so many flavors out there. So many ways we all create things. No one way is right or wrong. Well I take the wrong part back, get a bad flavor and you are skunked.

1 Like

Italian Cream (Hangsen) Really WTF is that now??
I have so many different creams but not that one :rage:

2 Likes

Another order in place, ROFL.

1 Like

I just made a peach, honey, lemon, bourbon, dark pipe. I like it very much.

1 Like

Wow ā€¦ Been a while since Iā€™ve visited here ā€¦ Glad to see the post I started has over 1600 replies! Very cool.

9 Likes

Holy shit thatā€™s funny
:joy:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/stash

like isnā€™t that enough lol

1 Like

Sounds like something I might like too.

^^^^^HINT^^^^^

3 Likes

Are you trying to say something? Canā€™t quite hear over the very loud HINT that you are trying to cinvey?

2 Likes

Do you realise how much time it would take me to put each of my flavors in there, too much time. I might do that when layed up for a bit.

2 Likes

When I first tried Strawberry Biscuit (Purilum) in a tester as a single flavor I thought it was ā€œokayā€, made another batch as another testerā€¦ and thought it was slightly less that just ā€œokayā€, not really impressed with it as a single flavor and have been trying to make it into something that is smooth and palatable.

3 Likes

Try adding Cream Dream, Vanilla Swirl, and Honey. Another one would be Blueberries, Custard, or Vanilla Ice Cream.

2 Likes

I originally purchased the Italian Cream for thisā€¦

Is it a good cream?

I donā€™t use it much, mainly if I make a single flavor tester then wish to add a touch of a cream I use the creamstone to it (I just add a little without measuring the amount)

Cool thanks

I mixed up the following on the 11th (6 days ago) and have been testing it out for a day or two. I did make a few changes to the originalā€¦
Used TPA versions of Blueberry (upped percentage), Whipped Cream (TPA) and used Chocolate Glazed Doughnut (CAP) instead of what the original called for.
I do not know what the original was/is likeā€¦ but the mix Iā€™m using seems to be very nice. Kind of hard to describe, there is a smooth almost cupcake coupled with the Forest mix and a slightly sweet topping, There is a slight ā€œbakedā€ taste as in a fluffy cooked cupcake but no crusty taste (this isnā€™t meant to sound bad as if that aspect is missing). The Forest mix itself that normally has that deep dark flavor seems to be light and melds well in the flavors within the recipe not over powering or too much in the front. I will be mixing this up again in a larger than tester (15ml) size.

2 Likes

I have always loved musk sticks and when I first started vaping I bought some musk candy juice - it smelt amazing but it was just perfume to taste - I have since tried a bunch of different musk recipes looking for that one that was good for me - I still have not quite cracked the musk stick but I am close with

Musktachio Delight (v1)

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 0.6
Erythritol 5% (NN) 0.3
Musk Candy (TPA) 3
Pistachio (VG) (Real Flavors) 3
Stevia 0.1
Strawberry Taffy (CAP) 0.65

Flavor total: 7.65%

Still a wip pistachio isnt quite there yet

Also playing with

Arkham

Ingredient %
Citric Acid 10% 0.25
Sour (TPA) 2
Strawberry Peach (VG) (Real Flavors) 8
Tartaric Acid (10%) 0.25
Watermelon (SC) (Real Flavors) 0.4

Flavor total: 10.9%

Which has just come off the mixer and it is crazy good (thus the name) - it should get a little better with a week or so in the padded room.

5 Likes

wondering what I could use in place of this. I am sure I donā€™t have anything remotely resembling it in my stash (and not sure I really want anything like this) but thinking I could adapt the reset of that recipe to make something I likeā€¦