I rather be in the bahamas.

Ingredient %
Coconut Extra (TPA) 0.4
Golden Pineapple (CAP) 1.5
Liquid Stevia (Pyure) 0.5
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 5
Tropical Punch (SC) (Real Flavors) 1

Flavor total: 8.4%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
8 Likes

Vaping this at the moment. I usually donā€™t really like coconut extra but the little bit in this works well. Steeped 18 days right now.

10 Likes

Pretzel-Logic-(Bitchen)(OOO)

Ingredient %
Dill (DIY) 2
Onion (OOO) 3
Pickle (OOO) 0.5
Pretzel (OOO) 6
Sour Cream (Amoretti) 6

Flavor total: 17.5%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I got the Pretzel (OOO) as a free sample so I cooked this up. Way to much Pretzel the first go round. This V2 is shaping up nicely with the Sour Cream-Onion Dip developing now. Might need a tad more Pickle for additional Dill as the DIY is faint.
The Sour Cream is not for everybody but itā€™s a good strong spot on flavor for the recipes that call for it. Being Sour is more a Tongue then Nose thing I wasnā€™t sure just how well it was going to translate but I get it most assuredly as All. Smell, Taste, Tongue Feel.
Loaded up one of my Cleitos with it and canā€™t put it down.

6 Likes

Mixed up a couple today. The wife needed a Raspberry Cheesecake Yogurt:

And i wanted a Strawberry Oatmeal Bar vape:

One of my favorite strawberry combos, SB SC and SB MF.

I have so many more to mix but of course i ran out of bottle caps, must be 50 empty 10ml bottles and no more caps. I reckon this means its time to vape some of the testers i have on the shelf so i can reuse the caps.

What will most likely happen is ill just order more bottlesā€¦

8 Likes

@Bob_Bitchen for some strange and unknown reason i cant stop thinking about your Pretzel-Logic mixā€¦ Might be the perfect ā€œmunchiezā€ mix. :slight_smile:

Ive found a few caps for my 10ml bottles last night so its time to do some more mixing. I will make two of each of these, one using Pyure and one without. Going to check flavoring changes during curing, if there are any.

First up is The Lady In Red V6. I removed the Paczki because i keep forgetting to ask @Walt_RealFlavors if the flavor changed from beta to production. Changed a couple other %'s and dropped a couple flavorings.

Next up is a Blackberry Ice Cream, Cream Whipped should be here tomorrow or the next day so im going to mix this sans the CW and and add it when it arrives, thanks again @fidalgo_vapes.

Last up is another Strawnana Custard, i think this will be my last attempt to replace older flavorings in this mix. Yeah, sureā€¦ I have remixed this a dozen times and nothing has tickled my fancy like the original. Maybe this time will be the one:

As for vaping im trying to finish up some 7 month old Simple Custard.

9 Likes

no thanks are needed , its the least i could do for all the time and advise you give me , btw if that blackberry pans out let me know last year i went round and round trying to create a tayberry milkshake at this point a good blackberry would be fine

4 Likes

Always happy to help. :slight_smile:

Will do on the blackberry thing, it will be one of the few blackberry fruit only mixes i have mixed.

2 Likes

Looks good! That tropical punch is excellent! I thought about adding some flv pineapple, flv Coconut, and some fa passion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Mf blackberry is the best! Itā€™s totally worth it! No chemical back taste. I get chemical from every other blackberry including fa. I guess maybe I donā€™t let it steep long enough. I tried fa after a month and only using 2 drops per 10ml and it was still pretty chemically to me. MF or vaping zone/bakers flavors was the ticket for me.

2 Likes

thank you ECX has the BB on sale so ill try it , i love some blackberry in milk with a little bit of sugar yummy ( a summer time fave )

1 Like

Use flavorhunter25 for an extra 25% off of sale flavorings.

One thing with the Blackberry MF is that it isnt sweet, like at all. Depending on how you like to vape this is either good or bad, hehe.

5 Likes

Hmmm.That sounds good too. Maybe ill try that also.

1 Like

I guess Iā€™m going to have to try that FA WC Fidalgo and you keep talking about. I meant to order from Ecig Express when I ordered the Sweet Rice last week and forgot to put it in the cart. I will remember next time!!!

4 Likes

i just bought 120ml if you want me to send you some to try b4 you buy id be happy to just pm me

4 Likes

Itā€™s goooooood! I had to buy some from outside of UK (too full of yummy diketones I think).

P.S Thanks @fidalgo_vapes for getting me hooked on it :laughing::+1::grin:

6 Likes

Winding down for the night and vaping on ā€œNight Night Bitch.ā€ A concoction of Lavender, Bergamot, and Vanilla. Very tasty evening vape. Puts me right in the mood for sleep.

5 Likes

Mixed 360 ml of @SthrnMixer ā€œSquires Bowlā€ and some other liquids. Squires Bowl has seriously become an ADV for me. I never leave the house without that mix now.

4 Likes

Sounds delish!

2 Likes

Just mixed up testers of Strawberry Milkshake (SC) and Blueberry Lemonade Slushie (SC) both from Real Flavors, but wished to toss this out hereā€¦
I had been playing with a recipe called Charlie Noble clone and had made a post or two about it. Been vaping a 30ml bottle of the following recipeā€¦ it is only a week old, but it is very nice (if you like a creamy peanut butter cookie type vape). I used mostly Real Flavors in this mix but I think itā€™s a fairly smooth vape if you have the ingredients. I am still using the ā€œcloneā€ name but probably should change it to PB Sugar Cookie or something to separate it from the original that I based it off of.

Charlie Nobleā€™s PB Cereal (c2a)
5.00% Peanut Butter (TPA)
3.50% Sugar Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)
3.50% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
1.50% Peanut Butter (SC) (Real Flavors)
1.00% Condensed Milk (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.75% Malted Milk (TPA)
0.50% Bavarian Cream (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.50% Marshmallow (SC) (Real Flavors)

5 Likes

I want to mix today. Sadly I need to do chores. Wash bottles. Break down my nic order to 30ml bottles. Then I need to clean and rewick my rdaā€™s.

Oh an then I need to post my rambling thoughts on orange flavorings and recipie dump. The post is almost ready. Over 4 pages typed this morning. I just need to vape my two new orange testers

8 Likes