What's your favorite squonk rda?

Finally decided to get on the squonk wagon. Ordered the Gbox and a Bonza to go on top. What’s everyone’s go to rda for squonking?

1 Like

Mine is anything but the bonza. My negative block post won’t stay tight. I will not buy another rda from vandyvape that doesn’t have the negative milled into the deck.

I have 2 dead rabbit 24 clones, a pulse 24, a pulse 22, a dead rabbit sq and an athena all in rotation with single coil builds and honestly can’t pick a favorite.

2 Likes

That’s interesting about the Bonza. I haven’t seen anyone else having that issue. If I do run into the same issue you are having I do have a couple other rdas that are squonkable.

1 Like

I have seen a couple other complaints about it but most people say they don’t have the issue so mine was probably just part of a bad batch. Hopefully yours does not have that issue.

1 Like

Iconic and Aladdin. Pretty well matched.

3 Likes

I’m glad you brought up the Iconic. I have it and it is not the best as a dripper due to the center post. It’s a leak waiting to happen. However, maybe I can get some good use out of it as a squonker.

2 Likes

You’ve got that right. I can drip with it if I carefully pull the top and paint the coils. Gotta really be in the right mood for that kind of putzing around. Like a lot of BF’s, it takes a couple of squeezes to get the feel for the right amount but it will push out great flavor.

2 Likes

@NChris I’ve got VERY limited squonk experience, and only have one currently, so not sure what it’s worth, but the GBox has proved to be quite the squonker, even with a few small shortcomings.

2 Likes

For me it is kind of a toss up between the Hadaly and the Wasp Nano.

The only other ones I have are the Druga and the Pulse 22 but neither stack up to the Hadaly or Wasp in my personal opinion.

4 Likes

I like this one

http://www.3fvape.com/rebuildable-atomizer-supply/18742-yftk-sentinel-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-w-bf-pin-silver-316-stainless-steel-22mm-diameter.html#.WsEKu2PuepE

4 Likes

I’ve been impressed with the little Radar that comes with the GBOX kit personally. I’ll branch out more soon enough though.

2 Likes

That one is on my very short list and will be ordered very soon. Seems like it is a very well thought out design.

3 Likes

Yep and I don’t over squonk it :smiley:
like I do with the Hadaly and the Wasp wich are Good RDA’s but I just seem to over squonk them
Love the top air design on the Sentinel

2 Likes

Sounds like I’m right where you’re at as far as squonking goes. I figure it’ll be a nice way to get into squonking as I’m not much for single battery mods.

1 Like

I have the Wasp and I like it but at the same time it’s kind of an oddity to me. With the size of it, the reduced chamber and it being a single coil, it should be a flavor monster. However, so far the flavor has been good, not great, and it’s easily the biggest cloud chucker I’ve ever used that’s just a single coil rda.

1 Like

Bonza and Drop tied for favorite 24s on the GeekVape. Dead Rabbit SQ22 on a PICO Squeez (surprisingly good vape for me when I’m stealthing). 24mm Dead Rabbit is nice just not as good a vape as the 2 favorites. Also use a Goon v1.5 also ok but gets hot on the lips. I have the Blitz Goul 22 and The Pulse 24 on the way we shall see how they work out. The Radar on the GeekVape is actually a good BF RDA and still use it from time to time.

2 Likes

I like the Wasp Nano probably the best for flavor(O-rings suck though). The Nudge 22 is very good also if you dont mind a restricted lung hit. If I want a nice airy hit, I usually use the Pulse 22 or the Drop.

3 Likes

have the rda that came with cov tempest and dead rabbit , dead is my one and only rda i use , no complaints , great flavor

2 Likes

I have the Dead Rabbit and the Drop Dead Rabbit is ok, but… love the Drop

2 Likes

I think I’m going to have to spring for the Sherman 25. I love the 28mm Sherman, so I think the 25 will do nice on the Gbox.

2 Likes