What's your next purchase?

Although I did pay ~$46 for the black Boreas.

1 Like

Talk about fast free shipping… how about 20 minutes.

My Email with a tracking #… Hope the USPS picks this up today.

2 Likes

Dark Chocolate and Vanilla MF are essential in my flavors stash. Caramel is my next project flavor…

Come on @Walt_RealFlavors… I’m tired of paying these prices for my extracts.

2 Likes

Holy moly :point_up:

2 Likes

At that price they must have your first born hostage. Hope you enjoy, Mister sir Vape-a-lot.

2 Likes

go to www.goodearthbeauty.com use coupon code geb10 for 10% off and free shipping to anywhere in the US. I pay like $19 a bottle with free shipping.

1 Like

Thanks @juice_junkie_lover for the link. This site never came up when I searched before. I’ve bookmarked it for future purchases.

How is vt133 working out?

I put them up for now. I saving them for D-Day. I’ll probably set 'em just make sure they properly, but they are not for immediate use.

From BCV - Looking forward to trying some tobaccos!

ITEM DETAILS PRICE
Subtotal: $77.16
Coupon Code (Memorial10): -$7.73
Shipping: $0.00
Grand Total: $69.43
1 x Mild Black-TFA
(Size: 30ml)
$4.00
1 x Dairy/Milk-TFA
$4.00
1 x Tobacco Absolute Virginia WG-INW
(Size: 10ml)
$3.49
1 x Tobacco Virginia-INW
$2.99
1 x Black Fire-FA
$2.99
1 x Perique Black-FA
$2.99
1 x Torrone (Nougat)-FA
$4.99
1 x Italian Cream-HS
(Size: 50ml Original Packaging)
$10.75
1 x Dunhill-SC
$3.99
1 x Reindeer Poop-FW
$4.00
1 x Milk-FW
$4.00
1 x Gold For Pipe-INW
$4.49
1 x Joy - FA
$2.49
1 x Bavarian Cream-LA
(Size: 4oz (120ml))
$12.00
1 x Cheesecake-LA
$4.50
1 x Boysenberry-FLV
(Size: 15ml Original Packaging)
$5.49

5 Likes

Be very careful with perique and latakia. Those are sub-one percenters and good long steepers unless you like the flavor of rotten jalepenos…ymmv.

Hope you enjoy the tobaccos, looks like a good list. 7 leaves ultimate (FA) is one of my faves SnV where it’s very floral or steeped where it isnt. Ymmv, lol.

Thank you my friend! I plan on tapping into the knowledge ELR members have. I’m also going to be needing guidance with the Tobacco Absolute (huh @Kinnikinnick?) when it gets here. FYI - it’s been a few years now and I’m just starting to get interested in tobacco vapes. My two faves I’ve made are TBCC and Carolina Pipe. As much as I like them and having heard what I have about others, guessing I’m in for a treat. Really excited to try that Carolina Pipe with a better tobacco!

1 Like

I’ll lend a hand where I can. :grinning:

I don’t have the SC Dunhill or INW Virginia, but I think the other tobaccos are in my stash; complete with notes on each.

2 Likes

You will definitely have a better vape using the INW Virginia’s… The FLV cured tobacco is usable; the Virginia…not so much.

2 Likes

Ive been runnin a cool fire 4 plus since it came out so im looking into getting a new box mod that takes 18650. I really like the looks of the hcigar vt 75 dna also seen today innokin just came out with a cool fire TC 18650…i dont think i need much more wattage beings i like vaping between 50-60 watts

Honestly. Two things. I think I got the rda bug since I already want another rda (thinking the tsunami 24) but I’m trying to wait.

But I am thinking about doing a stock pile of order of nic and flavoring with the pending regs from the fda. I really need/want my 1.5mg nic. It’s my tiny life line. I honestly see my self going back to cigs if I had to choose between blue ecigs vs an analogue cig.

1 Like

I’d recommend you get your nic and maybe start weaning off .25mg at a time. It may be awhile before all this clears up (if it does).

I went into my local B&M with thoughts of picking up a Griffin 25. They were out, but they did have the top airflow upgrade for the Griffin 22! I picked up for under $10 w/ tax Works great! I didn’t think I could like my Griffin 22 more… total difference in flavor (Dual Ti .15 ohm on a Cuboid running “Smart” mode) Here’s an ELR vendor with lots of pix
http://www.heavengifts.com/GeekVape-Griffin-RTA-Top-Airflow-Set.html

What RDA’s do you have?

Just one. Lol. The uwell rafaella X. The one with the neutral post and love it.

I I have a araomizer supreme rta.

1 Like