What's your next purchase?

Nice! I see we have another rock crawler in the group. Looks like some Ultra4 racing too, sweet!

1 Like

He is a builder for SLEE in Golden CO. Check out some of their events.
http://www.sleeoffroad.com/trails/trails_main.htm

For @LordVapor
Retired from wearā€¦like an old ass I know only too wellā€¦ :smile_cat:
[ @LordVapor come visit, and take a ride, if itā€™s your fancyā€¦
and if you bring a killa juice I like, maybe I will let you behind the wheelā€¦
WTF you think, sound like a deal?]

1 Like

Haha, hell yeah it does. Colorado? Only my favorite place on earth.

Waiting for the Avocado 24 to come out, dont know how much longer I have to wait :frowning:

I ordered a kanger protank 4. Iā€™m stoked. I have a couple hundred dollars wrapped up in tanks, rts s, but I usually use my subtanks.

2 Likes

Bought a kit. The Efusion duo which comes with carbon fibre and the burr walnut and i also got the yellow abalone panels along with the 1300mah lipo. Just came into stock today. Cant wait.
Got them from here. http://www.vapegeek.co.uk/Efusion-DUO-DNA200-133-Full-kit-747.htm

4 Likes

@Pattie NICE. And you got the Lipo pack. Smokinā€™ watts ! I love that NZ abalone.

@trebor Ya, even with my other tanks,rdtas, etc. I still use several Subtanks/Topfills every day. They are in constant rotation on my desk.

@VapingKrakenVK I want my Avocado 24ā€¦and I want it NOW.

3 Likes

@ozo mate I am going to buy Avocado 24 based on the review of the 22. I think I read somewhere where you had one. How good is it for MTL? I just fixed my issue with my serpent, and I love it but MTL is not exactly as great as it should be in my opinion, great flavors though. Hope I am buying the right one this time.

Not sure how much help I can be. I MTL for over a year when I started vaping, but only DTL for quite some time now. The best tanks for me when I MTL was Kanger Subtank minis and Toptank minis, using the RBAā€™s and a 1.2ohm build at around 14W. I still use them today with a .4ohm to .5ohm at 25W and run the AFC wide open. Works great for DTL for what it is.
I have only used one of my Avocado 22 and only built it with a single coil .5ohm at 27.5W wide open AFC. The flavor is awesome and the clouds are very good. I use the wide bore tip on it.The best I could do to test the Avocado 22 for you in MTL is to close the AFC down to the small holes. Air flow was good for MTL and flavor was great [Alisaā€™s Bust-A-Nut juice], but hardly a good test for you with that configuration. I would think a single coil build 1.2ohm or 1.5ohm at 15W and using the smaller 510 tip would be great. The Avocado 22 has the best flavor of all my attys, not that I have an assortment anything like most of the other folks here, but I have tried many when I hang out at my neighbors vape shop.
I bought a second Avocado 22 to build dual coil, but when it looked like I may get an Avocado 24 soon, I decided to wait and build it dual coilā€¦but as you know, the 24 is still a tease.
What juice blend do you useā€¦50/50, 60/40, 70/30ā€¦? I would probably do better if I lowered mine from Max VG for the equipment I use, with the exception of the drippers. I have to turn the 22 upside down all the time to get the max VG to wick [I use rayon], turn my Subtanks back and forth on the sides , and hold the bottle pressed in for a while on my Dripboxā€™s.
There are so many variables to get it right the way an individual wants it.
I donā€™t buy every new atty that comes out. I watch the videos and listen to others critique them, then choose from the ease of building, the design, etc. but even if one person hates it, another can make it awesomeā€¦different coils, wire type, wattage use, juice blend, etc.

1 Like

Ya Iā€™ve heard so much about the avocado that I feel it might just be the one good for MTLā€¦thanks for testing it out though your a good man :slight_smile: always helpful. Havenā€™t found a decent video that talks about MTL on avocado 24, maybe Iā€™ll wait a while till a good review comes out. Thanks again, you are a good friend to have in this forum cheers :slight_smile:

Btw I use 5050

1 Like

After @Phill and @Joy comments and watching a couple reviews, Iā€™m trying the Theorem. Great flavor and airflow + small tank and reasonable priced will make this perfect for testing juice.

3 Likes

Good call! Good fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry about the ugly mug!

https://vid.me/7D3b

40w notch coil.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll wait to hear your thoughts. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Omg I buying everything in one shot.

Siegel 213w
New batteries
Aromizer 25mm supreme
Uwell Rafael X rda
Coil master v2 (nice to have everything in one spot and organized)
Cotton
Assortment of wires. Kanthal, ss316l, and so on.

2 Likes

Now the fun begins! Iā€™m so tempted on how compact that 213 is. I like the menu setup too. Be sure to share your thoughts on it after youā€™ve had a chance to use it.

Yeah. I thinking based on basic reviews and how segiele messed up their last releases that this one will be a hit. The price is alittle hug, but I like the option for tc modes

Yes Pro_Vapes, You will love the Theorem. Still and again today, I am enjoying it the most over all my other tanks. This time Iā€™m vaping MF Caramel, FA Caramel, FW Butter Cream and TPA Vanilla Swirl together in it. I was thinking this morning about how I saw a complaint/comment in a video about the air flow control. But that guy was mistaken. It is 'Set it and forget it" and that guy was saying he had to look closely to set it whenever he reattached the top. That is not correct. I set mine and havenā€™t touched it again. It does not move out of place or anything. Iā€™m 100% sure about this. I would sayā€¦ You probably will want to use a different drip tip. The one that comes with it is stubby and you are so close to the coil that it will get hot. I use a longer clear glass driptip and Iā€™m having no heat issues at all. Iā€™m running it at 22 watts. Iā€™m not quite sure if itā€™s entirely the design of the Theorem or partly the Notch Coil that is so wonderful about this tank. All I can say is ā€œIT IS THE BESTā€. And yes it is great for testing flavors. Pulling the top off will take a few times of doing it to get used to, but after that I have no concerns. I am using the clear glass rather than the metal covered glass so I can see my juice level better. I prefer the Theorem over the Avocado at this point. When I rebuild the coil on the Avocado, I will make it single coil and use the other Notch Coil that they sent me with the Theorem. Then, I can really give a good comparison.

3 Likes

With the new ruling, thought it was time to take stock of
my repair tools. ( know I have time, just wanna spend some moneyā€¦):grinning:
Time to get a smaller vise.

[URL=http://s557.photobucket.com/user/Bokonondawg/media/minivise_zpsswikwart.jpg.html][/URL]

Since I was looking, will be getting a Refractometer for my other hobby. Price for one with auto temp
conversion are pretty reasonable now.

[URL=http://s557.photobucket.com/user/Bokonondawg/media/refractometer-atc-with-brix-and-sg-scale_alt2_zpsuoeh8nwq.jpg.html][/URL]