Honestly. Two things. I think I got the rda bug since I already want another rda (thinking the tsunami 24) but I'm trying to wait.
But I am thinking about doing a stock pile of order of nic and flavoring with the pending regs from the fda. I really need/want my 1.5mg nic. It's my tiny life line. I honestly see my self going back to cigs if I had to choose between blue ecigs vs an analogue cig.