What's your next purchase?

How are these FLV flavors especially how do you feel about the Alpine SB I’ve been trying to hunt down others to see what they have to say about it.

2 Likes

I tried it in a mix @ .5%. I got a crazy chemical note. It faded a bit but it’s still there.

Alpine SB might be one of those 1 drop flavors.

Notes from that mix…

Made 11-05-16
added Alpine .5%… finger test… shoe polish chemical taste at the start.
breath 12 hrs cap off. Shoe polish note decreased a bit.

Tested 11-08-16
Finger taste. Shoe polish diminished quite a bit, but it’s still detectable. steep further.

Tested 11-10-16
Finger taste shows the chemical note really declining after five days. Out of curiosity I gave it a vape and the chemical taste is barely detectable.
It does need a bit more steep for these flavor to meld together.

Tested 12-04-16
Very flat tasting. This SB combo isn’t working. Drop the Alpine and reformulate.

Strawberry Shortcake : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/984607/Strawberry%20Shortcake

0.5% Alpine Strawberry (Flavorah)
1.5% Cream Whipped (FA)
0.5% Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
2% Pound Cake (Flavorah)
2% Strawberry (SC) (Real Flavors)
1% Sweet Cream (CAP)

Flavor total: 7.5%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/7QP7

The frosting, biscotti and donut… I tried in a couple of mixes, but they’re not ready yet. From my original taste they didn’t seem to hurt the mixes. I’ll post more when they are ready.

1 Like

I had problems with Stevia + Strawberry to the point I quit Stevia except for citrus fruits.

1 Like

I’ve been really liking it at 0.2-0.4% but it needs at least 2 weeks to steep and at a month it’s at its prime.

1 Like

Thank you , that is what I’m hearing use light and to improve other strawberries haven’t heard anyone really say they enjoyed it SA. I aprreciate your response.

1 Like

I used it in this recipe at 0.2 plus 1 drop in a 30ml and changed the waffle to fw…sorry I’m mobile and it’s a pain to copy in a better format.

1 Like

Would really like to get one of these after they’re out of pre-order status. The 510 deck on this looks huge. Wonder if It would hold a 30mm atty flush with no overhang?

3 Likes

The brand new redesigned Hcigar VT75 with the new Evolv DNA75 colour chip

https://vapesourcing.com/hcigar-vt75c-box-mod.html

7 Likes

Did they really have to put the word 'colour ’ on it? Like you wouldn’t notice :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, and the bad part is they misspelled the word color. At least it’s a mod and not a tattoo! :laughing:

2 Likes

Isn’t that American spelling?. Like flavour/flavor, tyre/tire, cheque/check, litre/liter

…And football/soccer :wink:

6 Likes

:joy: I didn’t even notice it. I mean really? Ffs! :+1:

1 Like

Hee Haw!!! :slight_smile: That was great.

4 Likes

I thought you would appreciate that one lol

2 Likes

Blame the British not the Chinese. I typed that line and I spelt ‘colour’ correctly, as I am not to lazy to add a u to a word…:grinning:

2 Likes

And I don’t assume people need more letters than necessary. I mean necesary. :laughing:

4 Likes

I went for spelt not spelled in my original reply, Because I couldn’t be arsed to spell the long version :grinning:

4 Likes

LostVape Therion + Govad RDA…coolest mod and by far the BEST rda I’ve owned. Too easy to build on!

5 Likes

Love my Therion, absolutely solid device. Got the goon on mine, but waiting on the Icon and peerless rda’s to arrive. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You’ll love the Peerless. I haven’t found anything to complain about other than it doesn’t come in copper.

3 Likes