What's your next purchase?

Can you please post a link. There is a discounts and deals section here you use to share good deals when you find them. I’m always in the market for a good deal. thanks

I would like to get a 3 or 4 battery unregulated box mod for some of those super low ohm builds I make below .1 ohm. If anybody locate a good deal please post.

1 Like

A guy came into the local B&M carrying a rather large box mod a few weeks back. It was a 4 cell mod, 2 batts in parallel and two in serial. WOW, that thing hit like the asteroid that took out the dinosaurs! Said it took him an hour to assemble so it cant be too hard to make one. It was pretty big but could still be used with one hand. He also said it cost him 40 bucks to make.

I changed my mind…the arctic is amazing …great tank for pre built coil …unreal actaully …just saying . No flooding gurgiling …and the flavor and vapor is sick

1 Like

.You must have really got that for real, for real hit. :triumph:
I read good things about it. Now you have confirmed what I read.

Check out this item I found on eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261873571121&alt=web
I made a dual18650 mod Mod building

this is 3 26650

Maybe wait for round 2 or 3 to get here w the bug fixes?

DAMN!!!, They sure named it right. When I have to start financing my vape gear I’ll know I have a very serious problem. I got some coils for it though. :grin:

1 Like

My Ipv4 should show up this week and I will be sure to give a full report to you guys on what I think
of it. Like I said before I have a Ipv mini and a mech mod right now and I pretty much use my mini
24/7 and have never had a single issue with it. We will see I guess.

1 Like

I like mine

Just pulled the trigger on an ipv4 !!!I just had to!!!
http://vapingcheap.com/pioneer4you-ipv4-mod/
$68.74!!!:wink:

2 Likes

I broke out the money cannon and BOOM!
Took advantage of Vapecrawler and found me a deal! Gotta have something to play with while I’m waiting on my Vapor Flask to get replaced!

5 Likes

Is that Sig 150 v2?

That’s the lowest I’ve seen. I want that tank. link it up.

Go big or go home !! Good buy! I hope the Cthulhu is as good as it’s made out to be

2 Likes

Nah, @NewDrip, no VR2 for now. Still kinda gun shy over the temp control thing. I just want one that’s VW and double 18650,s. More importantly, I want one that works!

3 Likes

I feel yah brah, I can vouch for that one too. I’ve had mine 2 or 3 months and its been right on point. I started to get a box mod this week but decided to wait for the Sig 75w temp control. I gotta stop this impulse buying and do my research.

3 Likes

Thought about the Sig 75w, but I’m gonna wait til I see many reviews that it’s functioning properly before I take the plunge.

2 Likes

Thoughts about this guys please

@NewDrip
@MixedUp1
@Jimk