What's your next purchase?

MF Caramel is im my Theorem constantly with a little FA Caramel. That’s one MF I restocked. Still loving MF Butterscotch too. Lives I’m a Black 3ml Aromamizer om a Balrog mod.

3 Likes

What the heck is VAT @20%. Is this tax?

1 Like

Value added tax. Thats what it’s called. We pay that on everything over here.

2 Likes

Oh sorry. Hoping that stay over there. 20% would cause wars over here I think. And has in the past.
Thanks for your reply.

Now that I think about it we pay the same our politicians just better at hiding it.

3 Likes

It’s redicoulos the price we have to pay for things in the uk. But what can you do?
I’m not going without my vape gear. :yum:

2 Likes

Well i been stocking up bc the looming fda regs. So in the last week got 2 kbox platinum, 5 bellus clones, 30 spare glass, tube style rta, 4 510 connectors, 4 rolls clapton, 4 topbox replacement chips and 4 wite stone drip tips. Yet just found this the other day https://m.fasttech.com/p/5001100
I’ll pick up a couple of those some more 510’s and maybe another tube rta if i really dig it. I just keep telling myself it’s ok bc i’ll be set for 30 yrs. (Crosses fingers)

4 Likes

Nope, it’s real… Cream of the crop IMO.

I am currently at 661 flavors that is an old post hee hee and I have some more on the way :wink: I didn’t get my handle for nuthin’ probably should have hoarder behind Queen

4 Likes

I know there’s a Game of Thrones joke in there …last words "HODoR! Flavor Hodoor~!

4 Likes

I am living vicariously through you all so buy up! It will be months before I can purchase anything. I just hope there will be stuff to buy with all the FDA B.S.

4 Likes

you will always be able to buy the flavors , pg , vg , the nicotine is gonna be the only thing they could make a problem

Amy “Daenerys Targaryen”
Born of Fire and Blood
And strawberry, banana, caramel, cookies, chocolate, licorice, lemon, apple, gummy bears, blueberry, huckleberry, cream, oats, granola, about 600 other flavors and 5 types of dragon fruit.

5 Likes

Was thinking more along the lines of a VT133 or some other DNA box but the wife decided to have a mid-life crisis elsewhere and my household income has been reduced. Life goes on.

3 Likes

Another Vt133 and some batteries…

4 Likes

Finally giving the Avocado a shot…

6 Likes

I doubled down on the Eciggity 20% off sale and ordered another Vt133. I also ordered the Vapor Flask DNA 133…

8 Likes

I knew it wouldn’t take long. :wink::+1:[quote=“Pro_Vapes, post:376, topic:13414”]
I also ordered the Vapor Flask DNA 133…
[/quote]

3 Likes

I wanted to wait, but all I own are Hcigar. I wanted to switch up and buy something different. Hopefully it will be good and stable.

3 Likes

They look nice and with the dna chip, should be flawless. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Just pulled the trigger. God I’m weak! :slight_smile:

https://www.elementvape.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/l/o/lost_vape_triade_dna200_tc_leather_box_mod_brown.jpg

https://www.elementvape.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/d/i/digiflavor_pharaoh_dripper_tank_by_rip_trippers_black.jpg

12 Likes