What's your next purchase?

iyeah I would call that a defect

I agree. Iā€™ve read they back their products up to one year. Maybe theyā€™re blaming this on the manufacturer. Sorry they wonā€™t repair it. Iā€™ll give it a week and put in another request with a different email and say the mod stopped working and you donā€™t have a clue whatā€™s wrong.

I surely need no more vape stuff, especially since the last criticisms on my purchasesā€¦
and I really have no need for any vape related liquids, not even nicotineā€¦
I believe I will now turn focus on the best price for a new Mercedes SUVā€¦fully loaded.

6 Likes

Some people are simply rude but please remember we donā€™t know why they are the way they are . Rough childhood perhaps ā€¦bullied , abusive parents , sexually molested , or who knows.:smirk:
It matters not , just ignore them and keep posting pics of all the things they donā€™t have! This is simply a way to keep reminding them that it must really suck to be them! :laughing:

5 Likes

with a Proveri holder

8 Likes

Just like the one Iā€™m getting.

6 Likes

ordered an obs engine. was supposed to be here today but got hung up in shipping. maybe tomorrow or monday??? hope soon!!!

1 Like

If the point of sale doesnā€™t provide warranty service you would want to go to Hcigar. Evolv only makes the board, not the mod. If the seller wonā€™t help I would reach out to Hcigar directly. service@hcigar.com

Can you believe I just now saw your post to me? Thanks for keeping it direct BoDac and Pro_Vapes. Yes, you guys are here for me, and I appreciate it so much more than I can express.
In looking for an answer to my broken VT200, yes first I went to the sellor, then emailed someone as told. That led no-where. Iā€™ll get out the box and the receipt (again) and try the link to Evolv that you gave me if my other plan doesnā€™t work. My other plan isā€¦ I found a new vape store and Iā€™m going to contact that guy and see if he would be willing to handle it all for me (at a price, of course. I now have 3 mods that are dead! And my older Sigelei with 2 doors is acting weird. Iā€™m down to 14 mods! Pretty bad - ha? LOL. A Sigelei that was only about 4 months old died and the ITaste with the button all along the side died. As for which brands donā€™t seem to dieā€¦ All my (3) IPV mini mods and (3) Evic mods cotntinue to be in good working order. I canā€™t believe even a new Sigelei was a dud and lasted only a few months. I guess thatā€™s why Iā€™m so sad. Iā€™ve even lost faith in good old Sigelei. I wish the companies would make them well, not just cheap.
NEW INVENTION: Mod insurance. I would pay an extra 15% to get a 6 month warranty. Iā€™m trying to figure out who offers a 1 year warranty. Anyone? I need someone to handle all this for me. Perhaps my local store dude will do it. I donā€™t even want to open up my Evolve software. Since I cried over it the first time I tried and then spent 3 hours trying to figure it all out ā€¦for what? It isnā€™t doing anything for me. Well, basically, It is just not my interest. I just want to have a good ramp up and a good vape. Someone else can figure out all those settings. I donā€™t want to re-invent the wheel. Yesā€¦ old lady ranting again. Why are they making these mods so that they break after 4 months. I donā€™t drop them or anything. But, keeping ejuice out is not an easy feat. I do my best though. I open up the ones that stop working, and usually there is no ejuice inside. Iā€™ve been giving them away to a guy my husband works with. Sometimes he gets them working, and of course I let him keep them. What do other people do with mods that stop working?
As for getting rid of used equipment that I tried and donā€™t wantā€¦ Invention isā€¦ someone who wants to split the profit and sell it all for me, or someone to buy the lot of it at about 1/5 or 1/10 what I paid. Iā€™m not wanting to get money for it, but I donā€™t want to just give it away to someone who wants something for nothing or a bunch of people who will be bugging me on how to use it. Personally Iā€™ve had no success giving stuff to smokers in the hope that they will switch to vaping. How about you guys? Have you mentored anyone successfully?

This week Iā€™m too busy trying to figure out how someone can getp

Hereā€™s the two orders iā€™m waiting on now. One with two rolls of ss 28/32 clapton and a ss 22mm petri rta. The other is the proto rta i got on ebay for $7.50! Def excited to play around with my 1st postless decks!

Great idea except it sounds like a money hole ā€¦likely the reason warranties are short. I like my Cuboid TC 150 (firmware upgraded to 200W). Itā€™s pretty simple to operate and can be had for a little over $30. ā€¦I have a brand new one sealed in itā€™s box for 2017 ā€¦also pretty sure Iā€™ll be needing it. I was thinking of starting a thread ā€œSix Months Afterā€ where we can post longevity issues like yours and pics of how the finish is wearing (or the thing dying!). Maybe Mr. Handy (hubbyā€™s friend) would take a look at your DNA200 for free for all the things you have given him? Maybe the best advice is to not spend alot of money on any mod ā€¦they seem kinda delicate :smirk:

1 Like

It is called planned obsolescenceā€¦it is when a company makes something that is actually planned not to last that long so that the consumer will have to replace it causing them to give the company more moneyā€¦it is a real thingā€¦I just learned about it in a recent class I hadā€¦

2 Likes

True dat. Itā€™s the way they build cars, dish washers, washing machines or whatever. They build them with a really short life span so they can sell more of the same product just to make more money.
Any company can build stuff that last for a really long time but there is no money in that.

1 Like

I got 2 from gearbest for $25, delivered to Ireland in 8 days. Their boat isnā€™t so slow lol

1 Like

Just a small order for some holiday mixes. Hopefully these mixes will be ready by Thanksgiving.

RF Raw Extracts Line

2 Likes

those are nice flaves id love to do a pumpkin xheesecake i cant wait to see how they work for you

1 Like

Most of the RF Extracts Iā€™ve tried has been very good so far. I hope these will be also.

1 Like

ya im waiting to dump some money black friday weekend on FA RF FLV and hopefully MF depending on pricing ive got a bunch of tpa and cap ti burn through i use for other people but lately ive fallen in love with FA fruits and creams but tpa cap fw will always have a place in my stash just not as big of one

2 Likes

I agreeā€¦ some are irreplaceable. Although these RF are more expensive, the usage is very low making them probably more cost effective. Iā€™m still figuring these out though, but they are very concentratedā€¦ 1% - 2.5% SF so far. Thatā€™s right up my alley!

2 Likes

i like the way you mix its smart , i still have tons of flaves to practice with from the other companies but someday i want to follow your lead with the higher concentrated products my FA stash is getting there but like i said i have to get rid of this other stuff first i hate being wasteful , i actually just looked at me sweeteners like SS and other sucralose i have tons and havent used it forever i actually should see if someone here wants it along with some other flaves i wont use

dont get me wrong FW Cap and Tpa are good enough to make good juice but when i compare red touch straw from FA to FW strawberry its way better i also keep MF straw in stock but my mistake is a year ago i went down the cap and tpa websites and ordered anything that looked good , i still am opening some cap bottles like glazes doughnut lol which actually wasnt to bad

1 Like