Where are you from?

Maybe we got the tram from Altrincham to somewhere near there. It was a long time ago now. Boss pancakes though lol

1 Like

yeah man the tram from Altrincham stops directly outside the Dutch Pancake House, about a 20 minute journey, I actually work not too far from there :+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

Good ole Loganville (45 mins from Atlanta), Georgia.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Yes Primus!!!

2 Likes

Although it’s more like:

5 Likes

I’m going back over your way in September. Definitely stopping there for a pancake now :yum:

1 Like

That friggin’ song is absolutely great … 90’s music is still the best IMO
Primus is amazing

3 Likes

Athens, Greece

7 Likes

Whitehaven, Cumbria

3 Likes

Denmark

7 Likes

Exactly! I still find myself buying music from when I was growing up as opposed to newer stuff usually.

2 Likes

When I was in The Navy I was stationed in Seattle I really loved WA

2 Likes

I was stationed in Bremerton. Good old USS John C Stennis. Love that area. I have an uncle that lives on Lopez Island.

1 Like

lopez island is nice , i just did a job out there with some beautiful reclaimed pine ,

1 Like

Yeah my uncle used to do cabinets. I do not know if he still does.

1 Like

ya its nice tacoma is south of seattle i had to move , i grew up on the east side which is pretty rough and i have children didnt want them growing up down there

1 Like

jobs on those islands are greatb, no budget and they want something different usually lol , im in the flooring industry

1 Like

I currently live a couple miles north of Detroit city limits. Grew up in a much smaller town of ~4k people in farm country about 80 miles northwest of here.

I lived in south king county for a time and loved it

I recently found out my great grandfather did the cabinets on the edmund fitzgerald

2 Likes