Where to buy the best nicotine base?

i have NR 250mg and it is slightly yellow’ish. i bet if i cut it to 100mg it would be clear. i have some NR 100mg salt, it is slightly yellow. i can not use much salt, even in 6mg juice it literally takes my breath away = can’t breath.

4 Likes

I bought some Hit & Smooth 250mg PurNic salts from River Supply in September, stuck it in the freezer that same day in a new freezer that holds ONLY nicotine (so no food or old smells to contaminate the nic). Family health issues kept me from being able to mix at all until about 3 weeks ago; the unflavored testers & couple SFTs I mixed up finally finished steeping & I finally tried both nics this week… Man, it’s all so freaking NASTY! Both the Hit & Smooth salts have an overpowering, earthy/ nutty/ peanut butterish flavor mixed with wet ashtray taste & smell that’s overshadowed every single flavor I’ve mixed it with. Unflavored is just as bad. They both ruined my mixes, but the Hit version is way, way worse. Smooth is still intolerable lol, but slightly less offensive. The Hits salts are pretty yellow whereas the Smooth salts are light yellow. Both smell pretty similarly to how they taste (wet soggy ashtray mixed with a nutty, earthy smell). Neither look badly oxidized by any means so the horrible taste came as a bit of shock (although I know color doesn’t indicate good nic, sometimes it can.

I’m incredibly disappointed in it & considering that was my first ever DIY nic purchase, it was a bummer. Hope it hasn’t been to long for them to offer an exchange, I’ve used less than 5ml of each container (500ml Hit & 1L Smooth) :neutral_face: Thankfully I bought nic from many other places during the holiday sales so I’m not totally screwed. IIRC, River Supply & LNW were the only places that had 250mg salt nic available in the US? I do know LNW only has 250mg salts in VG. I only bought it to have on hand for the friends I mix for that like high nic in their pods.

4 Likes

It looks like they have both VG and PG.

2 Likes

Do you mean “Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers”?

3 Likes

Hehe, yes @rightera. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not Salts…Their Salts the PG base has been sold out forever

4 Likes

It used to be “Warehouse”. When did they change it? I swear when I ordered from them, for my very first order it was Warehouse… :thinking:

3 Likes

@Wombatred26 I kno they’ve(LNW) had that name for over a year now

2 Likes

I’m probably mistaken, then. :sweat_smile: no biggie lol

3 Likes

I believe when they first came around ELR they were LN Warehouse

Yep its was

4 Likes

Received 150ml of 48mg salt nic today from LNW. It’s clear, odorless and tasteless.

I’ve read in a few places that the higher concentrations seem to be off. So, judging from this and other’s experiences, I guess I’ll go with the 100mg. I just have to go buy a new freezer as we’re out of space anyway and I’m going to need a bunch of it.

6 Likes

Smart @natbone, very smart.

3 Likes

Do you mean lacking of production or restriction in delivery to some areas?

3 Likes

No, it refers to the quality. I’ve bought high MG from two of the better companies and it was yellow with a strong taste. I have no idea what is happening with it. It seems the lower strength nic is clean, as it should be.

3 Likes

it could be quality, filted or whatever. or, it could just be that the weaker is thinned down more, so the color is not as noticable.

2 Likes