Where to buy the best nicotine base?

I just emailed them. Waiting for a reply. Thank you for your help. I also ordered a free sample bottle of 100mg vg base from Nude Nicotine. Can’t hurt, it’s FREE!

2 Likes

@UPSguy I had been using nothing but NN for quite a while. Had a pretty healthy delay on getting an order, and started looking around. The one thing I could not complain about was the quality of their NIC. I still have 1.5L of their Armor 2.0 in the freezer under Argon gas, and it’s like the day I bought it, so quality isn’t their issue. Not sure if they get backed up with orders or not, but let us know what you think of the NIC.

1 Like

I also purchased 1 liter 100mg 50pg 50vg from MFS , the 1 liter bottle is plastic with black electrical tape around the cap, the color is light yellowish, I mixed about 1200 ml of juice, the MFS nic is very poor, changes the flavor, will not be buying nic from MFS no more.
Today I purchased a 500 ml. Nicotine 100% organic VG, from Carolina Extracts, it should be in the mail next week, from my research the quality will be worth the price, I will be able to taste the flavors, multiple flavors, distinguish each flavor, so I can tweak the next batch and not worry about the nicotine muting the mix. Money well spent if Carolina Extracts does what it advertised to do.

1 Like

@Mix_and_Hope You will soon be in a power position to compare/contrast the two.

1 Like

@SessionDrummer I sure hope so, But to be fair, and don’t know if this makes any difference or not, the MFS nic was stored unused in same plastic bottle in refrigerator not freezer but kept at 35 degrees ever since I purchased it. Which was purchased back in 2015. Same color when I bought it. When I was mixing juice I would take out of fridge and use what I wanted and put back in fridge when not using it. The cap was only off during the short time of dispensing the amount I needed. So there was no color change or oxidation going on there.
On a side note I got email from Carolina Xtracts, said i will be receiving nic this saturday 1/6/18. But we have 7" of snow on the ground and eastern North Carolina is sub par in keeping roads cleared!!

1 Like

@Mix_and_Hope I’ve heard great things about Carolina but never used them. Had been ONLY using Nude Nicotine for years, and the best product I’ve ever had, hands down, but they were having some “processing” issues and had some very slow turn around times on shipments (could be resolved now, don’t know), and ran over and tried some @Nicotine_River NicSelect and was pretty happy. Probably a very close 2nd to Nude Nic IMO.

1 Like

A couple things, I’ve been using liquid barn and nic River for my two year journey, and both seem fine. Like “Mix and hope”, I store in a fridge in my room, and only get it out when mixing. Only have been buying 150-ish ml bottles.

But I’m getting ready to order a liter, because of this God forsaken USPS vape ban, and now want to know what bottles y’all are storing yours in.
Also do I need to leave a little head room for expansion in the freezer?

And where did I read some sort of nasty rumor that NR had a huge batch of poorly stored nic that tasted like crap? Was that someone trying to tarnish their rep? I’ve had great experiences with them, from ordering to receiving, and would like to think it’s not true, maybe shouldn’t have even brought it up.

Think I’ll order some 120 ml glass bottles with secure lids and a liter of nic.

3 Likes

I ordered 1.5L of nic salt from Nicotine River last August, it was sent to my sister who put it in the freezer. I then put it in the freezer when I got home in Sep. The other day I opened some of it and it’s got a yellow hue. I put some in one my ADVs and the taste is noticeable. I don’t like it at all. I’ve been using HiLiq for the last 2.5 years and their nic salt is clear, odorless and tasteless.

I’m very disappointed. The year before I was able to get some LNW nic salt and that also had a nasty taste. Not good luck, imo. Does anyone in the US sell tasteless salt nic. I think I’ve got to hurry to replace my stash.

4 Likes

Liquid Barn has CNT but it is VG base

4 Likes

i have some NR salt from 5-2019. it is slightly yellow, and it was when i transferred it into bottles. i also have 250mg base that is the same way

4 Likes

oh. i was told a while back, that it is yellow’ish because it wasn’t totally filtered.
true, not, idk.

3 Likes

Many years later, I still think Nude Nicotine might have the cleanest/clearest NIC, but I’ve switched to Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, and not looked back.

4 Likes

I had a problem with LNW a couple of years ago but decided to try them again after this new problem. I ordered 125ml of Nic Salt just to test it. If this doesn’t work, I’m biting the bullet and paying the shipping costs from HiLiq.

3 Likes

@natbone what problems did you have ?? I tested LNW out a while back after their name came up in conversation. I personally can’t vape Salts, but I’ve mixed for customers/co-workers, and they loved it. The Freebase was utterly clear, clean, and had no issues with it. Ended up getting a few gallons.

2 Likes

About three years ago my wife was in Atlanta during August and September. I had a .5L of salt sent to her and she brought it to the UAE in October. I broke it down and put it in the freezer. It was yellowish when I opened it and it had an odor. I’ve been using HiLiq and it’s completely clear and odorless. About a year later I pulled some out and the taste was so off that I couldn’t vape it. I gave it away when I left the UAE.

It’s possible I got a bad batch or maybe the transit to the Middle East screwed with it. Who knows? I’m so disappointed with the 1.5L I recently got from Nicotine River though that I’m willing to give LNW one more try. If this doesn’t work I’m going to pay the DHL shipping from China. It’s the best nic I’ve tried.

4 Likes

Do you remember what strength Salts you purchased ? I had 100mg in my tests, but someone else, ordered the 250ml, and it WAS yellow I think.

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes IIRC

2 Likes

Its the best nicotine that I’ve tried to date. I havent tried LNW in a while. I wasn’t too happy with my first purchase. Their nic gave me headaches unfortunately… I normally try to buy as much nic as i can during HILIQS black friday sale… I forgot about it last year so im using some nic from River supply and its been on point so far.

4 Likes

It was the 250. This order is for 48, so maybe it’ll be different.

3 Likes

There seems to be something with the 250mg. Someone posted that it was colored, maybe smelled off, can’t remember, but the 100mg that I got was crystal clear. Let me check …

2 Likes