Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

Excellent looking mods btw

3 Likes

Waiting on your enclosure to arrive and then Iā€™ll knock yours out, sir

3 Likes

@Whiterose0818 I know youā€™re waiting for the enclosure, and I know youā€™ll knock it out as quickly as you are able.
Iā€™m just having a little fun with everyone.
Wasnā€™t meant to be at your expense :grinning:

4 Likes

Beautiful work man. My friend would go nuts over that 2nd one. He has that mask. Working on getting my own WR custom as we speak. I have a logo in mindā€¦

:smiley:

7 Likes

Sā€™all good, my brother. No harm taken!

1 Like

FUN FUN, AWE, PRIDE, GENUINE HAPPINESS!!!

I know the design is simple, but itā€™s exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much Rob for the wonderful work and might I say, this is a great vaper! And that green display looks the business on the green mod. Wow!

15 Likes

Killer look! Enjoy it! Great job once again @Whiterose0818 :punch:

4 Likes

Outstanding! That Goon kicks the flavor on that mod, does it not?

4 Likes

Yes it does. But so does the Noisy Cricket II, and Iā€™ve already said it never leaves that mod. Soā€¦what to do?

Matchy matchy drip tip too!

http://i.imgur.com/kpS9h7g.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gIteIhr.jpg

Jealous yet? :slight_smile:

12 Likes

that look great almost reminds me of the fighting irish the green and gold are awesome

3 Likes

Very jealous. Nice looking set up.

4 Likes

So I am patiently waiting on my first of 3 mods from Whiterose. I think patiently is maybe the wrong word here. If anyone has read @Pugs1970 review of his mods, I am that kid pressed against the window. I am pushing dogs away to get the the mail lady. I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!!

9 Likes

Youā€™re going to love them. I just received my first Whiterose custom last night. I canā€™t seem to put it down. Iā€™ve gone through three sets of batteries and not touched another mod since. Great quality feel to the mods, and they vape great too!!

8 Likes

You Sir need to stop. You are not helping my situation. Lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll post pics later if that would help? :grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry @Pugs1970. This fit the bill.

4 Likes

Lol. You and me both brother.

1 Like

@Whiterose0818 you sir are a godsend.

This an amazing device. Puts all my others to shame. I have more words, but I will get them out later.

17 Likes

Congrats! :boom:

5 Likes

I have a write up coming soon. I will make a separate post in the pub. It will be lengthy, but well informative. That device is absolutely amazing. Some of the best flavor I have gotten out of my devices on any mod. I am so glad I did this.

6 Likes