Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

Twice brother. Lol. You seem well versed on this topic. Did you talk to someone about the exact topic? Sounds eerily familiar.

3 Likes

So what you are saying is ā€œDo not forget to bring a towel and a higher ohm coil and throw some volts to it. Not Amps.ā€

4 Likes

EXACTLY!!!
good call!

3 Likes

Obsessed? Not me

Two new WhiteRose family members.

Red and black is pretty special. Lipo, NLPWM, heavy and comfortable in the hand.

Resin/stabwood hybrid is dual 18650, PWM Smartboard v2.2 Oh, did you see the thing lights up like the sun when you press the fun button?

18 Likes

Saw this stunning mod on WR Instagramā€¦I just stared at it for a while lol. Great score!

7 Likes

Youā€™re such a pricā€¦I mean cactus.
No, no jealousy here.

5 Likes

Holy Crap
I JUST got mine! NOW I have to get another one!
Dammit! :grinning:

6 Likes

No, you had it right the first time!

4 Likes

@TheTinMan1

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/e/d/ed87975cbbd7d1c0efb6c6fe8d1a1d655c45d124_1_441x500.jpg

13 Likes

Nice to see that Iā€™m not the only one with OCD as far as vape gear is concerned.
When I stopped smoking and started vaping I thought Iā€™d save money too.
As it turns out, Iā€™m spending way more than I used to spend on cigs!:open_mouth:

4 Likes

But we are healthier. Broke, but healthy. :laughing:

4 Likes

True, and we enjoy the vape mail, even though we donā€™t use a lot of what we buy.:joy:

3 Likes

Ainā€™t that the truth.

3 Likes

Do you get much noise (buzz) from the PWM Smartboard v2.2?

2 Likes

A little hum. I actually like that quite a lot. I know when that hum starts that good things are about to happen, lol. It isnā€™t annoying at all. From what I understand on the V2.2 you can change the hum higher or lower but I donā€™t have a clue how to do it. With the NLPWM I think itā€™s only one pitch but WhiteRose is the expert on that. I just love the way they vape.

1 Like

Iā€™m a little worried that it might bother me after reading about it.
But I guess no pain no gain is appropriate here.
This was Whiteroseā€™s response:
"i dont think any of the PWM boards make much noise, but have chronic ringing in my ears, so that may hinder that, lol"
So I thought Iā€™d ask someone whoā€™s ears donā€™t ring.:grin:

4 Likes

I havenā€™t heard of anyone really complain about the buzz or hum. If Iā€™m holding the mod a certain way with my finger tips wrapped around the battery door side I can feel it a little more pronounced. It is not unpleasant.

My coworker ordered one from WhiteRose. He got simple black with his name engraved at the very bottom. His only worry was if it would in fact hum like mine did. If it didnā€™t hum he didnā€™t want it :laughing:

4 Likes

Mine is very faint hum canā€™t hear it unless i put it close to my ear (i must have to turn it up a bit lol) the hum from my ipv8 is much much louder.

3 Likes

Thanks guys.
Wotfam, how long does that 1500Mah battery last you compared to how 2 X 18650s last you on regulated mods?

4 Likes

Does the hum sound louder than the gf hum?

4 Likes