Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

8 Likes

Going to take a VAPE BREAK on this thing. I havenā€™t even had time to setup my fancy tanks yet, but I have to say, the black SC sure looks good on it. Robā€™s attention to detail is OBVIOUS the moment you pick it up, and then you find MORE instances of it. Notching out a small arc on the lid, with the 510 hanging over the side, which when closed, seamlessly integrates into a smooth finsh is a very nice touch. Slight notching of the arc around the top magnet to clear the board, and very tight wiring, in a very small space, is impressive. Unlike about pretty much ALL of my other mods, these magnets not only leave you guessing if itā€™s bolted together because they are soo strong, but then you are leery of leaving anything nearby when it SNAPS closed. This thing ainā€™t popping open. Nothing rattling, just clean, tight, and monolithic. Knowing about jack nothing on NLPWM boards, going to have to get some flashcards and memorize the hieroglyphic battery codes LOL. I tossed in some older INW reds just to speed vape it, and noticed they showed half power, so Iā€™m gonna look around for my box of VTC6ā€™s. Nice clicky buttons just tops off the deal.

Very nice Mr. Rob.

9 Likes

Beautiful. Enjoy!!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s it. Iā€™m telling my husband I want one for my birthday.

6 Likes

@VapeyMama I donā€™t think @Whiterose0818 knows how to disappoint.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think youā€™re right!

4 Likes

Fucking Marines. Always the glory hogs!!!

Love it mate. Next time you need a ride let me know. The Navy will get you places. Lol.

5 Likes

Hitting like a freight trainā€¦

5 Likes

nice rack :laughing: great combo btw with the SC and WhiteRose :+1:

5 Likes

Need to subscribe to this thread. So much beauty in one place! Esp. the stab. wood ones are so fascinating!

6 Likes

Shhhhh the server room is the best place to vape at work :wink:

4 Likes

What happens in the server room stays in the server roomā€¦

5 Likes

Look and drool! :heart_eyes:

22 Likes

Very nice, very nice!!!

7 Likes

Excellent looking mod. Some good work once again from Mr. Rose.

7 Likes

I kinda have my hands full, but I was wondering if someone out there felt like organizing a giveaway for me?

5 Likes

I would be happy to help you.

4 Likes

Dual 18650 NLPWM mod. Prebuilt, several colors to choose from.
Start a list of people that wanna get in on it and we can run the drawing in a few days. Sound like a plan?
And thanks!

5 Likes

Invite everyone
Tag everyone

5 Likes

@Whiterose0818 @TheTinMan1
I WANT IN !!!

4 Likes