Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

I say run it now lol this 10 dollars is burning a hole in my pocket lol

6 Likes

Iā€™m in! I have been trying to make a vacuum chamber for stabilizing wood. It just imploded on my kitchen table! Awesome! Wellā€¦learned an acrylic cookie jar makes a poor vacuum chamber.

6 Likes

Count me in.

3 Likes

Iā€™d love a chance! Whenever you decide to say, ā€œGO!ā€ is fine with me! Thanks for the page, @Molly_Mcghee!

4 Likes

I have 3 in the making but I could always use a 4th :smiling_imp:
And hey itā€™ll save on postage ā€¦so you should totally fix this shit for me to winā€¦:ok_hand::grin:

Think Iā€™ve pretty much just scuppered any chance of actually winning nowā€¦nice going Pugsā€¦:pensive:

11 Likes

@TheTinMan1 @Skullblade789 @woftam @SunnyT @GalacticResidue @anon60225325 @juice_junkie_lover @Laura5 @robin @R113

5 Likes

@Jenny1978 @mjag @jhmiller @DaveDave @Alisa @Amy2 @SthrnMixer @JoJo @Ken_O_Where @daath

6 Likes

Thanks for thinking of me @Lolly but I am skint atm :cry:
Best of luck to everyone who enters.

5 Likes

Iā€™m in! Just say go :smile:

5 Likes

Ditto what jh said, Iā€™m gonna have to pass, but Iā€™m looking forward to seeing who wins. :slight_smile: I love you and all @Steampugs but I kinda hope itā€™s someone who doesnā€™t have 15 bajillion WR mods yet so they get a chance to try one. LOL Butā€¦I canā€™t fault you for wanting more! Who wouldnā€™t? :grin:

Luck everyone!

13 Likes

A solid point very well made mother :grin:šŸ–’ lmao

9 Likes

Im inā€¦
Wait for what??
Can i win something!!
If soā€¦lets rock n roll!

6 Likes

I am just going to watch as well. I am so excited for who wins! What an amazing prize! Well worth a $10 entry, but I am short on cash as well. Thanks for the tag @Lolly! Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Iā€™m in. Letā€™s go.

2 Likes

I pressure cooker makes a good vacuum chamber!

2 Likes

Damn it! @Lolly thanks for the tag ā€¦
Ok, #15, Iā€™m in.

2 Likes

It would but i couldnā€™t see what was going on inside. Somewhat important. Good idea though.

2 Likes

Give the reload rta a shot! Amazing flavor, smooth airflow and not too tall either. The authentic is a bit pricey and tricky to acquire, but the clones are affordable on anyoneā€™s vape-budget ($10-$14) and easily found on fasttech.com and 3fvape.com :+1:t2: Would look great on your new box!

2 Likes

that pic is actually a year old lol , but ty since that time ive acquired a few rta/rda at that time i was just starting ti play with them ty for the recommendation though

1 Like

Lol yeah I suppose it shouldā€™ve read like your ā€œnewā€ box :rofl: At any rate, excellent RTA if youā€™re still on a quest for one to fall in love with. I certainly have!:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like