Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

Have sent you a pm beaut :grin:

2 Likes

Hey Rob just sent payment. Can you send the atty with the other shipment? You should be receiving the package by Saturday.

1 Like

Rob can you please work out shipping to AU or do you want me to pay and then send the shipping when you send it?

2 Likes

go ahead and shoot me a payment for the RDA and iā€™ll ship it to you. Weā€™ll take care of payment after i know what it is. I dont wanna calculate it online or whatever and it be too much and i overcharge you.

1 Like

i got you, brother!

2 Likes

Done mate - lmk on the postage when you know.

2 Likes

Yes, sir! Will do!
Iā€™ll send it out on Monday!!

2 Likes

Shoot me the address again, brother. I canā€™t find it from beforeā€¦

2 Likes

Tracking numbers for those want them

6 Likes

Was being little noisy looking at receiptā€¦ and noticed someone is from Roxboro NC. right up the road from me!!

3 Likes

I donā€™t see any Australian addresses on that receipt. Looks like youā€™re screwed @woftam :rofl:

1 Like

First one bro :grinning:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t think youā€™d see that :grin:

1 Like

But the goal was reachedā€¦u made him sweat. I think there is some favoritism going on or is it to the most remote? one w/ the most wombats? idk must be something

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure it is the most wombats thingā€¦

3 Likes

:rofl:
so sweating here i have had it on the tracking site for a day or so now

3 Likes

Yeah, I heard you were a bully anyway. :laughing:

6 Likes

Thank you Rob!!

Ok, so 6.5 wraps of 22ga SS on 4mm, spaced.

Vaping at 10 volts. It could handle more. Thick ass cloud, warm but not as warm as this build if in parallel at 7 volts. Methinks Iā€™m in love!

11 Likes

Whatā€™s that ohm out to???

3 Likes

Iā€™ve since pulled that and tried a parallel (2 strand) dual 24ga SS on 3.5mm, which was nice.
I pulled that one this morning and did a ridiculous 10 wrap clapton. Came in 1.17ohm. Slow ramp - uh, a bit. At 11V though the vape was good. I pulled 2 of the wraps from each coil and have that build in now. Itā€™s 0.89 ohm and vaping at 10V itā€™s a very nice vape. I may even drop another wrap on that.

This is an amazing RDA. Iā€™m having fun playing with it but Iā€™ll find the perfect build for my preferences and enjoy that better battery life.

5 Likes