Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

The nomenclature gets kind of confusing when it comes to the term sub ohm.

Any build that is under 1.0 ohms is considered sub ohm. When it comes to tanks that are marketed as sub ohm tanks, they are tanks that have prebuilt coils that are under the 1.0 ohm mark. Opposed to something like a Nautilus style tank that runs 1.8 or 1.5 ohm coils.

7 Likes

Oh ok thanks you! That cleared sub ohm up for me. I guess I’m a sub ohm girly then!! I like all the coils under 1.0.

3 Likes

I’d have to agree with @TheTinMan1. I love the crown v1 and I have been really liking the crown v3 here lately. I have the mini version of the crown 3. I like it better because it does not seem as hot as the regular crown v3. I know you wanted something that was above a 0.3 resistance but damn I just got the fireluke mesh tank today and I’m EXTREMELY impressed! After vaping 3 tank fulls in it I immediately ordered another one and a pack of spare coils. The resistance on it is 0.15 ohms.

4 Likes

Another vote for the crown 3 - great tank would also like to throw Exo XL into the mix I have a few customer that swear by both and last time i used either I was pretty impressed by them.

4 Likes

Yeah I love seen a lot of positive info regarding the fireluke

2 Likes

ty, yes to work on the mods he made safely it needs to be above .3

2 Likes

I’m about the same. It’s the only social media that I found works.

5 Likes

I’m with ya’ll. Though I do like instagram also. Post a picture, people like it or they don’t. You don’t have to talk if you don’t want.

2 Likes

I know I’m late here and I’ve already said it elsewhere, but the Crown 3 with 0.5 coils is what I use on my WR (in the middle). I’ve used the OG Crown as well.

9 Likes

Very nice. Tardis for the win!!!

5 Likes

Haha yep. I love it so much! :smiley: Best present I ever bought myself.

That’s pretty much my current setup except the VT was replaced by the Vaptio N1, I use the Vaptio CII a lot, and I have another mini with a Boreas on it for when I feel like building (which doesn’t happen often lol).

4 Likes

Custom, customer service !!! Try getting this elsewhere.

6 Likes

Absolutely true! @Whiterose0818 walked me through the charger set up and the mod as well. Super nice guy and helpful. Loving the mod and the “NEW” taste of my juice. Should be even better with the new tanks coming.

Here’s a pic of the new mod

9 Likes

I’m really liking that color scheme.

2 Likes

Did you see the cotton candy one?

11 Likes

Dammit, I don’t have enough cash to get all these mods now !!!

4 Likes

Love this one, very pretty. I want to lick it :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh there’s always something to lick!

2 Likes

I got my prize! And boy it’s pretty! I was a bit surprised of the size (it’s big, even for my big hands) - The detailing and quality is TOP NOTCH!

Now I just gotta figure it out :smiley:

The whole package:

The mod:

The details:

THANK YOU WHITEROSE! :slight_smile:

24 Likes

And now you will be hooked.
I am not in the least bit hooked.

Well maybe I have a problem. Lol.

13 Likes