Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

You know you can count me in :star_struck:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be in on this. 1st time might be a charm.
Iā€™d have to know how to send the payment

4 Likes

Via PayPal beautā€¦WR pp details will be included in the opening post for the raffle :tada:

4 Likes

Letā€™s do this!

4 Likes

Iā€™m in for a quick one or a larger oneā€¦

5 Likes

@Molly_Mcghee

3 Likes

Iā€™m in for a raffle.

4 Likes

Duh!!! Of course!

3 Likes

I will gladly give up a couple of breakfast sammiches for another shot at one.

2 Likes

I like this idea. :wink:

4 Likes

okā€¦heres my thoughts:
i have 3 mods in mind for this oneā€¦2 dual 18650 Smart PWM hybrid stabs and a DNA75 hybrid stab.
iā€™ll put all three up, first winner gets first choicem second gets next choice qnd third gets the remaining item. i might even throw in a fourth item that i will give in to the causeā€¦just because i love you guys! And iā€™ll cover the shipping this time around, as well.
if this all sounds like a plan, and everyone is game, then we can start a fresh thread for the new raffle.
Iā€™m thinking 60 slots at $10 eachā€¦thats $200 per unit, and iā€™m throwing in the fouth item for free.
All in favor, say AYE!

6 Likes

AYE!
:tada:

3 Likes

also, with 60 slots, there will be no limit on the amount of entries each person can get!

4 Likes

Aye aye captain!

2 Likes

Want me to sort this beaut?

1 Like

That would be most excellent of you!!
Weā€™ll run it til itā€™s filled!

2 Likes

I just got the gunmetal Aromamizer Plus, so I havenā€™t done anything with it yet - but man it looks awesome on my Whereā€™s Waldo Whiterose mod! :smiley:

25 Likes

Yeah it does! Very nice. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

He!!s yes. I am totally jealous!!!

3 Likes

That looks awesome! I love rocking big tanks on his mods , the Sherman lives on mine.

3 Likes