Whiterose Custom Mod Thread!

@Whiterose0818 hey bro, I don’t know if you would be interested in this or not, I thought of you, when I watched this vid. It’s only a couple min. long. Hopefully you might give it a look. Peace

12 Likes

That’s awesome!!
Thanks for the tip!
I will definitely hit this guy up and see what’s up!

9 Likes

It made it! Zapped through sleet, rain, and snow by the amazing Rob! I’ve named it “Mellow Yellow”.

15 Likes

That looks awesome , I am getting a unregulated mosfet built myself. What material is that housing? Love the laminated look!

3 Likes

It’s plastic. Very light but strong. Love the MOSFET too!!! I’ll give up .3V out of 8.4V any day for no arc electronic switching.

2 Likes

Sweet , thanks for sharing. I prefer light mods as well we need to get @Whiterose0818 to make a dual 18650 unregulated mosfet squonker.
I am vaping on the Driptech TS right now and it is just too heavy but I live with it due to loving the vape.

3 Likes

That would be amazing! Monster Squonker!

2 Likes

i eyed it up since it does look heavy, aluminum

1 Like

It goes against everything in squonks I know. I love my little single mech squonkers when out and about but love a parallel build vape when I am at home. It is still 4.2 volts of course but you can safely build a little lower on them.

2 Likes

I’m with ya. Every configuration has it’s beatitudes. One of the things I love about vaping is getting the most out of each device. I’m not one to only vape mtl or dtl or only this or that. I switch back and forth with everything and like everything for what it is.

3 Likes

It is a PIA , I use it because I have it. I think I would have been much happier with the DS , but a friend bought this new and hated it so I got a deal.
It is the most complicated mech I have ever owned , lots of maintenance required.
I know @Whiterose0818 could make a much better one.

6 Likes

Removing the batteries is a PIA for sure.

2 Likes

It looks great!
In all honesty, I don’t think anything looks bad on a WR mod.

3 Likes

I am sad the Where’s Waldo is gone but happy to loving home, enjoy @daath

3 Likes

LMAO

2 Likes

That and after a while you will notice it starting to misfire and just not fire very hard.They are using the housing to make the connections.Every so often I must tear it completely down and wash everything is alcohol including the screw holes, not just the contacts like other mechanical mods.
There is no doubt Rob could build us a better mod using wires and mosfets.

3 Likes

Then its not a mech…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sorry out off likes , but very true! I will take an unregulated Whiterose over this mechanical DripTech any day of the week!

2 Likes

I am actually working on one right now. ( of course wr would be better).
got all the parts from http://www.fatdaddyvapes.com/index.html

4 Likes

Please keep us posted on how it goes and post some pics as I would love to see it.I am sure it will be great !

4 Likes